20W Solar Powered Water Pump, Battery, Timer & LED, 79" Lift
- Out of stock, discontinued item.
- Free Shipping
Receive a 10% automatic discount and Free Shipping when you purchase this 20 Watt solar powered water fountain pump with backup battery.
- One 20W Total Solar Water Pump with Battery that includes Two 10W Solar Panels, LED Light and Timer/Control Box
- Solar Fountain Pump Kit is designed for outdoor water fountains or ponds, and can be used to convert electric pump fountains to solar
- Water rate can be adjusted with the variable speed Valve knob switch
- Includes a LED water fountain light; the pump must be set to the Battery Cycle, which will run the light during the night, and illuminate the water spray
- Solar water pump can be used either by day or at night, using the battery backup. This kit is not designed to automatically switch between day and night cycles.
- Day Mode Solar Cycle: This cycle will run your solar water fountain during the day only. When sunlight hits the solar panels, the energy runs the pump. Part of the power will be diverted and stored in the battery for running the control box. In this mode, the pump performance and water flow rate is directly related to the intensity of sun exposure on the solar panels.
- Night Mode Battery Cycle: This cycle will run your solar powered fountain for up to 2 hours at night. Since the water pump runs completely by battery in this mode, there must be sufficient energy stored in the battery to obtain the maximum running capacity at night. If you are having a party and want the maximum fountain time, switch the Mode to Battery 2 days prior to the party in order to fully charge the Battery. The water feature fountain will not run during the day when in the Battery Cycle.
- Charging Cycle: When you change the Mode to Charging, all energy from the sun will go directly to the Battery for storage. When you initially set up your water fountain and turn it ON, change the Mode to the Charging Cycle for 2 days to charge the battery to its full capacity. The Control Box does run off of the Battery storage, and 20% of the storage will always be directed to the Control Box usage.
- Water Flow Function: The water flow can be adjusted by pressing the "water flow" button on the control box. There are 4 levels of water flow to fit different size fountain needs.
- 2 Hour Timer Function: This function only works when the pump runs under the "Battery" night cycle. The specific time of day you switch the cycle to Battery is the specific time the pump will start running each night. If you change the Mode to Battery at 7:00 PM, it will come on at 7:00 PM each night until you switch the Mode to another cycle. The pump will run for the 2 hours, then will automatically stop to save energy, and to conserve the 20% required for the control box.
Solar powered water pump kit specifications:
- Solar Panels: 2 x 10W solar cells
- DC Brushless Pump Operation Voltage: DC 12- 18V
- Maximum Water Lift: 78"
- Solar Panel Dimension: approximately 14" x 9.5" (10W-18V)
- Water Flow Capacity: 400 GPH, adjustable by a knob switch
- Cable Length of DC Pump: approximately 16 feet long
- LED Fountain Light Operation Voltage: DC 12 V
- Cable Length of Fountain Light: approximate 16 feet long
- Water Pump Dimensions: 5 1/2" L x 3 1/3" W x 4" H
- Rechargeable Battery: Lead Acid 12V-4AH
- Mode Button: Click once then move between cycles
- Solar Cycle: For day use only
- Battery Cycle: For night use and LED lighting
- Charging Cycle: To initially charge the battery, will also blink when sun is charging the battery
Package includes :
- 2x 10 Watt Solar Panel, with 16' lead.
- 1x 12-24V submersible pump, with 16' lead.
- 1x control system with battery
- 1x fountain light with 5 LED bulbs
- Accessories includes: 2 fountain heads and 3 inter-connect-table tubes, 2x solar panel support spikes