AA Rechargeable Batteries for Solar Lights - Ten 1.2V Ni-MH 1200mAh
- Out of stock.
- Free Shipping
This Pack of Ten AA Rechargeable Batteries for Solar Lights is a 1.2 Volt Ni-MH replacement battery with a charging and storage capacity of 1200mAh. They can be used in solar garden and landscape lights that have an existing 1.2V solar battery.
Rechargeable batteries for solar garden lights should last up to 2 years. We always recommend that you replace your existing batteries with the same type, i.e. Ni-MH with a Ni-MH, Ni-CD with a Ni-CD 1.2 Volt battery. Although the solar lights will work with either one, the original circuitry is set up for one or the other, not both in most cases. Specifically, if you install a Ni-MH into a light that had Ni-CD, the life expectancy of the battery will not last as long.
The mAh refers to how much capacity a single battery can hold. The higher the mAh, the more energy the battery can store from the sun on a single day. If your existing lights have multiple LED bulbs in one fixture, it does draw more energy on a daily basis, so the larger 1200mAh capacity will keep your lights on longer at night. These can replace your 600mAh or less rechargeable batteries with no problem, and give you a longer, better charge for your solar garden lights.
- Solar Light Batteries, 1.2V AA Ni-MH 1200mAh 10-Pack
- Designed especially for solar powered lights that are charged via the sun, solar panel and circuitry
- Easy to install
- Expected Lifetime: 1000 charge & discharge cycles
- Install batteries in the morning and allow them to charge throughout the day
- It is recommended that you replace the batteries in your solar light fixture with the same type of rechargeable battery, i.e. if your light has Ni-MH, replace the batteries with Ni-MH