Cross Solar Garden Stake Light - Blue Glass & Metal - Memorial Cross
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our gorgeous Cross solar garden stake light features beautiful Blue glass in a Copper colored metal frame that is embellished with small hearts on all four corners of the cross. The Cross solar light is joined together with a large Heart.
You can choose the installation Height for your Cross. If you use all of the metal poles included, the solar Cross will stand 37" High installed. If you do not use the 14" middle metal pole, and attach the solar panel pole directly to the ground stake pole, your Cross will stand 23" High installed. Depending on where you choose to install it, the height can make a huge difference in how the cross is portrayed, so having this option is a huge benefit.
The Cross solar stake light can be displayed in your outdoor garden, or used as a Memorial Cross solar light for your loved one. Use the ground stake to place in a sunny location, and push the On/Off switch to ON. Your Solar Cross will automatically light up at night to display the location.
Next time you're out driving on the highway or freeway, notice the memorial sites set up for loved ones who were in accidents. This Cross solar light would be such a wonderful honor as it lights up each night to bring back memories.
- Cross Solar Stake Light, with Free Shipping
- Cross is made from Blue Glass in a Copper colored Metal frame
- Double Prong ground stake is made from metal for long life and durability
- Cross is 10" H x 6.5" W and stands 37.75" high installed on the stakes.
- Solar panel compartment holds the On/Off switch and is 2.5" x 2.75"
- Solar panel is 1.5" x 1.5" and must receive sunlight at least 6 hours a day to recharge the internal battery
- Includes one 1.2V AAA Ni-MH 300mah solar battery
- One White LED on the back of the Cross lights up the bottom portion but does not light up the entire Cross at night. The beauty comes mainly during the day in the featured Blue Glass and Copper highlights.
I would recommend anyone that is wanting a Cross I would be more inclined to buy this one instead of the prior ones.