Dog Solar Light Statue Named Gigi with Bone Welcome Sign - Pink LED
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our very feminine Girl Puppy Dog Gigi is a Dog Solar Light Statue holding a Bone Welcome Sign to greet you and your friends every day. Her huge Deep Blue Eyes, well rounded ears, and long spiral tail all say I'm adorable, and I should be standing by your entrance.
Gigi is a 13" tall solar animal garden light, and a wonderful metal yard art collection piece for your home. She is handcrafted and hand painted Rustic Brown, with an all Metal animal shaped solar dog body.
Behind her Chevron "V" patterned metal frame is a very feminine Pink PVC film that allows the sun to shine onto the solar panel, located in the interior of Gigi's dog body, to charge the solar battery. At night, the Pink LED automatically comes on to light Gigi's entire body through the PVC film, as shown in the photo above.
- Dog solar light statue with Bone Welcome Sign, Free Shipping
- Dog metal yard art sculpture is 13" H x 13.5" L x 8.25" W
- Made from Rustic Brown Metal, 1" Deep Blue Marble Eyes and Pink Interior PVC Film
- Bone welcome sign is 6" L x 2.25" H, with Metal outline and PVC Film on back for the light to shine through
- Metal chain on each side of the welcome sign is 3.25" Long
- Well rounded ears are 5.25" Long
- Spiral Tail is 9.5" Long x 1" in Diameter, a good strong tail to swat you with
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the dog, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, which must be pushed to the ON position for the animal shaped solar light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement on the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar animal garden lights where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module, carefully bend the metal tabs up until the round module can be brought out. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Dog interior and push the metal tab back in place to hold the module inside.