Hanging Solar Lantern for Cupola & Pergola - White - Remote Control
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Always have light in your cupola, and when you walk to your pergola or gazebo. The Baytown hanging solar lantern, for your cupola and pergola, was designed to hang from the outdoor rafters or ceiling of a cupola. With an adjustable 5 foot hanging chain, and a separate solar panel with an 8 foot cord to catch the best sun rays, you'll easily install this pergola light to your perfect satisfaction.
The included remote control can be used up to 10 feet away from the sensor to adjust the amount of light you want on any given night:
- Dim the LED solar bulb to Low for a romantic evening under the stars
- Adjust the lantern to the max of 250 lumens of 2700K Warm White light to enjoy your friends' conversation and facial expressions
- Want total darkness tonight? Use the Manual button to turn the solar lantern On and Off whenever you choose. Use the Auto button for the lantern to light up automatically every night
This solar carriage lantern is the best gift ever to add the finishing touch to your gorgeous cupola, pergola or gazebo. You don't have to lift a finger, your outdoor solar light will light up automatically when the sun goes down. You will receive up to 12 hours of light duration, depending on the brightness setting you choose.
The battery compartment, located in the solar panel, has room for 2 batteries. If you want twice the storage capacity and light duration, you can purchase the second GS32V30 3.2V 3000mAh Lithium Ion Battery now and it will ship with your solar carriage lantern.
Here is the link to the Installation Instructions for your information. If you plan on installing this Baytown solar carriage lantern in your cupola, and the remote control sensor that hangs from the solar panel will be more than 10 feet away, adjust the amount of brightness and light duration you want prior to sealing the cupola.
We also have this Solar Hanging Lantern in a Black Finish for your home.
Features and Specifications:
- Hanging solar lantern for Cupola, Pergola and Gazebo, Free Shipping
- Includes a Remote Control to adjust Brightness and Light Duration, can be used up to 10 feet from sensor that hangs from the solar panel
- Remote includes a CR2025 coin battery, which will need to be replaced after several years
- 12 Warm White 2700K LED encased in the Solar Light Bulb, with 250 lumens of light output (33W equivalent), can adjust to low mode for less light at night
- Solar Light Bulb has a life expectancy of 10 years
- Has a White powder coated finish for years of durability and beauty
- Made from heavy duty, rustproof, UV protected poly-resin, perfect for high humidity, high salt content, and coastal areas
- One replaceable and rechargeable solar battery is Gama Sonic 3.2V AA 3000mAh Lithium Ion, good for 2000 charges or approximately 5 years
- Battery compartment has room for 2 batteries, 2nd battery can be purchased as an option, and will give you twice the storage capacity and light duration
- Solar Panel is 3W Mono-crystalline solar cell, protected with a tempered glass coating to avoid clouding of the solar panel, includes an 8' cord to allow installation on your sunny roof
- Solar Panel size is 13.5" W x 1.5" D x 5" H
- Baytown II solar carriage lantern is 9.5" W x 9.5" D x 18" H
- Hanging chain is 5' L
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic, with excellent quality, and long lasting high performance