Hanging Solar Lantern with Christmas Wreath - Shepherd's Hook
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Take home our hanging solar lantern, with a Christmas Wreath, for a joyful welcome to the 2020 Christmas Holiday Season. Many of us will be celebrating at home, maybe for the first time in years, so decorating our homes and outdoors with Solar Christmas Decorations becomes so important for our family and Holiday spirit.
This Copper colored metal solar lantern says "Merry Christmas", with an evergreen wreath surrounding the solar crackle glass globe that looks so real you have to touch it. When the fairy lights inside the solar globe come on at night, your lantern will look like a snow globe that has come alive to bring joy to your heart.
The Christmas solar hanging lantern stands 32" High installed. The included Black Metal Shepherd's Hook has a 2-prong 4.5" long ground stake attached to the bottom pole for easy and secure installation, prior to the ground freezing, of course. You might want to buy and install early to avoid that complication.
You can definitely use this solar lantern all year long. Just imagine this woodsy cabin style lantern either hanging by your door all year, or sitting on your deck table to shower some fairy light on you each night.
- Hanging solar lantern outdoor Christmas decoration, with Shepherd's Hook and Free Shipping
- Shepherd's Hook is made from powder coated Black Metal and stands 32" High installed
- Christmas solar lantern is made from rustic copper colored Metal and Glass, with a plastic evergreen wreath
- Solar hanging lantern is 8.5" H x 6" W, with a 4.25" Diameter Crackled Glass Globe
- Hanger is the same rustic copper colored Metal and is 3.5" above lantern finial, for a total hanging length of 12"
- Evergreen wreath is made from plastic and includes pine needles, pine cones and red berries
- Solar panel is located inside the crackle glass globe, so it will not be affected by water chemicals and the sun
- Has a string of 10 Warm White LED Fairy Lights inside the solar globe
- Includes one 1.2V AAA Ni-CD 600mAh solar battery that should last up to 1 year with continued use. It can be replaced when no longer charging
- Install in full sun and you should receive 8 hours of light duration at night
- On/Off switch is located on bottom of solar panel compartment underneath lantern. Be sure to push the switch to ON for the lantern to automatically light up at night
- Always be careful removing the battery and solar panel compartment lid to not pull or break any wiring