King Crab Solar Coastal Statue Named Carlton - Beach and Sealife
- Out of stock, discontinued item.
- Free Shipping
Our King Crab solar coastal statue is Royalty, and his name is Carlton. He just noticed his buddies Dayne the Dolphin and beautiful Pearl the Pelican, and is walking sideways and waving his pincers to get their attention.
As is typical of King Crabs, Carlton can swim, so he's considering swimming out to ride the waves with Dayne. He is a bit tired this afternoon, so he may just catch a ride through the air with Pearl instead. Either way, Carlton is very happy that he can spend the day with his BFFs.
Solar coastal sea life creatures can be set in your garden or on your deck. You can also create a special coastal beach and ocean for their enjoyment, by adding some sparkly white sand and some shiny blue pebbles like you would use in an aquarium.
The fun thing is, you can be as creative as you want when it comes to creating a beach themed sea life area for you to enjoy on a daily basis.
- One Carlton the King Crab solar coastal statue, with Free Shipping
- Solar spot light eyes have one cool white LED in each eye
- King Crab solar statue is 7.6" L x 4.8" W x 6.1" H
- Made from durable Poly-resin, with great color retention
- Color of King Crab is Reddish Brown, with Tan Sand beneath him
- Includes a 1.2V AA Ni-MH rechargeable and replaceable solar battery
- Solar Panel is located on the back of the statue, and charges the internal battery during sunny days
- Light duration is up to 8 hours at night
- One year warranty
- Manufactured by Smart Solar