Metal Cat Solar Light Named Princess - Fish Welcome Sign
- Only 2 left, order soon! Ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Meet our cutest metal Cat solar light named Princess. She is holding a Fish Welcome Sign, and is so thrilled to have you home, she plans to purr her way into your heart. You can tell how happy she is by her tail being high in the air and curled toward her head.
Princess is even more adorable at night when her whole body glows from the light of a Pink LED. She is nearly 12" tall and a full bodied kitty cat, loves her food, and will always be there to put a smile on your face. She is handcrafted and hand painted, with Deep Blue Marble Eyes and a spiral Tail.
Behind her metal cat frame is Pink PVC that diffuses the glow of the Hot Pink LED at night. The sun will shine through this Pink PVC Film onto the solar panel, located in the interior at the bottom of the cat body, to charge the solar battery.
- Metal Cat solar statue light with Fish Welcome Sign, Free Shipping
- Cat metal art sculpture is 11.75" H x 9" L x 9" W
- Princess' incredible Cheek's and Whiskers are 5.5" Wide, her Spiral Tail is 8" Long
- Made from Distressed Brown Metal, 5/8" Glass Marble Eyes and Pink Interior PVC Film
- Body has a Chevron "V" pattern that looks terrific at night
- Fish welcome sign is 6" L x 2.5" H, with Metal outline and PVC Film inside for the light to shine through at night
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the cat, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar cat light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement on the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar animal garden lights where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module, carefully bend the metal tab to the side until the round module can be brought out. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Cat interior and push the metal tab back in place