Solar Bird Bath Fountain LED Lights & Battery, Dry Run Protection
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
The details from top to bottom, on the Lily Leaf 2 Tier Solar Powered Water Fountain, are amazing! The shape of the corners and sides are very unique, and everywhere you look, there's a new intricate design. You'll feel like you're standing in the middle of a pond. Some might call the color "a bit Rusty", we believe it adds to an already unique centerpiece for your backyard, and adds "Contrasting Color" amidst your concrete, wood or green grass. And, you will Save 10% automatically with your purchase of this solar bird bath fountain.
If the design and details aren't enough for you, this solar water fountain LED lights cast a wonderful glow on the waterfall at night. And it has a Battery Backup which extends the running time of the waterfall even after dark. Turn off the fountain during the day, and all of the energy from the sun will be stored in the battery. At night, the bird bath and LED lighting will run until the charge is depleted. Read more about the Solar Battery Backup below.
Your Two Tier solar garden fountain is protected with Dry Run Protection Pump Technology. We all get busy and forget to go outside and add water to our fountains. Unfortunately, most water pumps continue to run when the fountain is low on water or runs dry. The pump will then burn out and need to be replaced. Not so with THIS birdbath! The Lily Leaf 2-Tier's new technology will automatically shut off the pump if the fountain runs low on water, and will save the life of your pump.
Here is a link to the Assembly Instructions for the Lily Leaf Solar Bird Bath Fountain.
- Sunnydaze Solar Bird Bath with LED Lights & Battery, Lily Leaf 2 Tier Fountain with Free Shipping
- Has a Battery Backup to run your waterfall during cloudy days or at night
- Has Dry Run Protection to save your water pump if the water level gets low
- LED lights are located by the top bowl water spouts
- LED lighting will automatically come on at dusk if the battery is charged by the sun during the day
- Overall dimensions are 31" H x 15" W x 15" L
- Made from Resin for weather resistance and durability
- Includes a 9" L x 7.5" W Solar Panel
- Includes Solar Pump and 1/4" water hose to circulate the water
- Cord from Solar Panel to Fountain is 16 Feet
- Includes 1.2V AA Rechargeable Batteries, which are pre-installed
- Batteries will run the fountain for up to 4 hours on a full charge
- Charge the batteries for two sunny days for best results
- Weighs 16.5 Pounds
- One Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Sunnydaze Decor
Solar Powered Fountain with Battery Backup Information:
This 2 tiered solar water fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the ON position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy, and will run continuously as long as the sun is shining. At the same time, the interior battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. During cloudy days or at night, the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain and LEDs for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun comes out.
When you want your water feature to run only in the evening for your parties or special occasions, turn the pump to the OFF position the day before. The battery will then store all of the sun's energy during the sunny day, and the fountain will not run until you turn the pump back ON for your party. This will increase the run times for your water pump and LED lights to well over the typical 4 hour time period.
Warning: This Product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl Phthalate (DBP), which is known in the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
wish the solar cell panel had a bit more capacity to be able to run the pump at a bit less than totally full sun.