Solar Coach Lantern - Black or White - Victorian for Wall and Column
- WHITE and BLACK in stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This Solar Coach Lantern, with a Victorian design, has Gama Sonic's new Solar Light Bulb for a traditional lighting look. It is available in a Black or White Finish, and is made from Powder Coated Cast Aluminum with real beveled glass lenses. The solar lantern is 15” H x 9” W x 9” D, and is ideal for a 2-story or 1-story home. You will enjoy the welcoming feeling that the Warm White LED bulbs will bring to your outdoor entrance.
The Victorian GS Solar Light Bulb series has a High/Off/Low brightness option, with the switch on the Exterior of the lantern for convenience. If you need longer duration of light at night, up to 12 hours of light, use the Low option, and if your home needs a brighter light at night, set the switch to High.
The installed Solar Light Bulb is a 2700K Warm White LED. If you prefer a Bright White LED at 6000K and approximately 180 lumen output, you can mark the Option above and purchase it for an additional $23.00. NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post light products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.
Gama Sonic's design and construction is exceptional, and includes a 2 Year Warranty. The Quality of the solar post light shines through with the tempered beveled glass lenses, the 150 Lumens of light output, and the Powder Coated Cast Aluminum, weather and rust resistant material. Would the classic look and old world style of this 19th Century gas street lamp design add to the existing Victorian Charm of your home for years to come? Absolutely!
Hardware is included to install the Victorian solar coach lantern three ways:
- It can be mounted on a standard 3" pole as a new solar outdoor light, or used to replace outdated technology and electric pole lights. It will fit on top of existing electric yard lights, or on your existing column, pillar and pedestal. The Victorian lantern is 15" x 9" x 9" installed.
- The Flat Mount with Base option can be bolted right onto your driveway entrance column or brick pedestal and pillar for added light at the front of your property. If you have an existing 3" pole, but prefer the look of this carriage lantern on a Base, just saw the existing pole down to the flat surface and bolt the pedestal coach lantern to the block or brick. Mounted is 18" High.
- Mounts easily on your Wall at your entrance, garage, on your deck or patio. Just make sure that it will get around 6 hours of sun each day if your wall is under an overhang. The Wall Mount solar light is 18" x 9" x 11" installed.
Don't forget, we offer Free Shipping on these Gama Sonic Solar Lamp Post Lights!
- Victorian Solar Coach Light with GS Solar Light Bulb for Pillar, Pedestal, Column or Wall Mount
- Hardware is included for each installation option
- Solar powered lights are an elegant, energy-efficient way to light your home for beauty and safety
- Available in a Black or White Powder Coated Finish
- Lenses are Real Tempered Beveled Glass, durable along with being a very beautiful feature
- 11 Warm White 2700K LED bulbs, with 150 Lumens of light output
- Gama Sonic's own Cone Reflector enhances the circle of light emitted
- Includes One 3.2V 3000mah Lithium Ion Battery Pack which gives you a longer lasting charge, and will last 2 to 3 years
- 2.4 Watt Mono crystalline silicon integrated solar panel will even partially charge your light during cloudy days
- Made from powder coated, rust-proof cast aluminum for absolutely years of use
- Victorian Solar Lantern measures 15" H x 9" W x 9" D
- Pedestal or Column Flat Mount is 18" H x 9" W x 9" D installed, with a 6" base
- Pillar or Column with 3" Pole Mount is 15" H x 9" W x 9" D installed
- Wall Mount solar light is 18" H x 9" W x 11" D installed, with a 7" H Wall Plate
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- Light duration is up to 12 hours on a full charge from the sun
- On/Off switch for initial charging and storage purposes
- No maintenance required other than wiping down the top and glass to clear dust
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic
- Rechargeable Battery Pack: 3.2V Lithium Ion
- Charging Capacity: 3000mAh
- Power Source: Mono Crystalline 2.4 Watt Solar Cell
- Solar Light Duration: Up to 12 Hours on Low Setting
- Solar Light has 11 Warm White 2700K LED Bulbs, with 150 Lumens of Light Output
- Charge outdoor solar lamps for 2 Sunny Days for Best Results