Solar Deck Post Cap Lights - White 4x4 or 5x5 Pyramid Shape Design
- In stock, ships in 1 business day.
- Free Shipping
Our Set of 2 Classy Caps Pyramid White Solar Deck Post Cap Lights will fit your actual 4 x 4 or 5 x 5 fence posts. They are made from White PVC and have a very unique design for a solar cap light. Your order includes Free Shipping, and will be shipped within one business day.
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of fence post solar lights.
The Pyramid shape of these low profile solar post cap lights will compliment the overall design of your Trex and TimberTech deck railing post caps. If you want minimum lighting on just a few of your posts, the pyramid will fit right in with the style of your deck.
The 4 high output SMD (surface mounted diode) White LED bulbs are hidden from view, one on each side, and casts a downward light onto your posts, all the way to the ground or steps. They will give your deck or fence line up to 10 hours of illumination at night. Install the solar cap lights in the sun, remove the battery pull tab to activate the battery, and your outdoor deck and yard will have automatic lighting when the sun goes down. This is a wonderful benefit to have when you come home late.
We now have available a matching Pyramid style post cap without lights. You can add solar cap lights to part of your deck, and cover the rest of the deck posts with plain PVC post caps. Choose the exact amount of light you want on your deck with the 4x4 PVC post caps or the 5x5 PVC fence post caps.
To view the installation instructions for the Pyramid Solar Deck Post Cap Lights, click here.
- Solar Deck Post Cap Lights, Set of 2 White Pyramid in 4x4 or 5x5, by Classy Caps
- The inside of the Pyramid fixtures, that fits over the top of your posts, are about 1/16" bigger than your actual 4 x 4 fence posts or 5 x 5 posts, enough to slip over your posts snugly
- Low profile solar lights are made from White PVC that will NOT yellow or fade over time
- Solar cap light lenses are Plexi-glas, which should not yellow or cloud
- 4x4 deck post light fixture is 4.4" L x 4.4" W x 1.75" H, and weighs 1 pound each
- 5x5 fence post fixture is 5.4" L x 5.4" W x 1.75" H, and weighs 1 pound each
- Has 4 high output White LED bulbs for brighter illumination at night
- Light duration is up to 10 hours on a fully charged battery
- Solar panels are located on two sides of the light to absorb the sun's rays all day, be sure to install with the solar panels following the path of the sun
- Solar panel will partially charge the battery even on cloudy days
- Includes One 1.2V AA 800mah Ni-MH replaceable battery for better energy storage
- Has a plastic pull tab for the battery, rather than an on/off switch, tab must be removed in order to activate the battery and automatic features
- Automatic Volume Discount: 3-4 Sets 10%, 5-9 Sets 15%, 10+ 20%
- Manufactured by Classy Caps, with a one year warranty
The order was shipped very quickly and arrived in a well packaged box.
It took very little time to install and the eight I purchased worked great. I will definitely buy from this company again!
Would have given 5 stars, but one doesn't work at night I took off to check and found the problem to be that it doesn't shut off in daylight, so it does not have much charge when it gets dark Any suggestions?
Hi Nancy and Dick, You are absolutely right, when the light sensor is confused between day and night, it uses the energy that it's storing to continuously light itself, leaving hardly any energy in the battery to use at night. There's one thing you can try to "trick" the light sensor into fixing itself. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. And the good thing is, I'll take care of getting you a new fixture head if it doesn't.
Take the fixture head that is confused and switch it OFF. Face the solar panel directly at the sun for 10 seconds, then flip it over, cover the solar panel and light sensor with a towel, and switch it ON.
Sometimes this reactivates the light, sometimes you have to do it a couple of times, and then sometimes it does not reset the light sensor ever. If you can try this, then let me know if it worked or not, I'll either say fantastic, or I will contact Classy Caps to have a new 5x5 Pyramid fixture head shipped out to you.
Have a great day,
Marcia, Natures Solar Lights