Solar Deck Post Cap Lights with Carriage Lanterns, Wood & Vinyl Posts
- M25 Series
- In stock, Standard ships in 1 to 2 business days, Custom ships in 2 to 4 business days.
- Free Shipping
This Set of 2 Solar Deck Post Cap Lights, by Atlantic Solar, gives you a Choice of Mounting Base size, LED Color and Finish Color. This is a great new design that includes Solar Carriage Lanterns actually mounted on top of the post caps.
The solar post cap lights will fit Nominal Wood or Vinyl and PVC 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 fence posts. This style is available in Black, White, Copper Plating and Stainless Steel coloring. Each ABS plastic solar post cap with the coach light has 5 LED bulbs and a 3.2V lithium ion battery installed. The light duration is up to 8 hours during the summer when the sun's intensity is at its best.
Solar Deck Lights will add style and illumination to your Home's exterior. The mounting base on this fence cap is made to fit over your 4x4, 5x5 or 6x6 wood or vinyl posts, giving your entrance and deck a stunning look. They are incredibly easy to install, just slip the size base of your choosing over your fence post, mount it securely with the included hardware, turn the lantern on, and you have immediate solar powered light at night.
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of solar deck post cap lights.
Customize just about everything to your personal style on this set of Solar Fence Post Cap Lights. Look at your choices:
Choose your Finish Color (no additional charge):
- Antique Copper Plated
- Stainless Steel Coloring
Choose your Mounting Base (no additional charge):
- 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" for Nominal Wood 3.5" Posts
- 4 1/16" x 4 1/16" for True 4x4 Vinyl or PVC Posts
- 5" x 5" Universal Base that fits Nominal Wood and Vinyl/PVC Posts, includes both 4.75" x 4.75" and 5 1/16" x 5 1/16" bases
- 6" x 6" Universal Base that fits Nominal Wood and Vinyl/PVC Posts, includes both 5.75" x 5.75" and 6 1/16" x 6 1/16" bases
Choose your LED Color (additional $3 per set for any color other than Standard Bright White).
- Standard Bright White
- Soft White
- Warm White (Light Yellow)
- Golden Warm White (Darker Yellow)
Upgrade the 3.2V Solar Battery from 550mah to 800mah for an additional $4.00 per set. You will add 2 to 3 hours of light at night with the upgrade. This is especially important during the Fall and Winter months, and in the Northern States where the angle of the sun's rays is not optimal for shining on the solar panel.
We do also have Classy Caps Dark Bronze Manchester Coach Lantern solar cap lights available for a Nominal Wood 3.5" fence post. These have a one year warranty, and real water glass lenses.
- Solar Post Caps & Carriage Lantern Lights, Set of 2 with Free Shipping
- Includes 5 Ultra Bright LED bulbs in each fixture. Standard White will always be the brightest at approximately 45 lumen
- Each solar carriage light is approximately 9.5" x 7", not including the base
- The Black, Copper and White Solar Fence Post Caps include a 3.2V 550mah Lithium Ion Battery (circuitry is set up perfectly for 550mah)
- The Stainless Steel includes a 3.2V 250mah Lithium Ion Battery, which we upgrade to a 600mah for Free!
- Light duration is up to 8 hours per night depending on the amount of sun and time of year. Low sun intensity and angle during the winter will affect the light duration a lot.
- Volume Discount: Order 3 Sets - 10%, Order 5 Sets - 15%, Order 10 Sets - 20%
- Made from heat resistant, durable plastic, Copper and Stainless Steel have an additional plating on top of the plastic
- Clear lenses are plastic
- 30 day manufacturer's warranty, which Natures Solar Lights extends to 90 days
- Manufactured by Atlantic Solar.
Very nice looking but they do not stay lit for more than an hour
NOTE FROM NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS: We were finally able to talk with Yvonne after repeated tries, and part of her problem is that there is not a lot of direct sunlight shining on the solar panel, so the batteries are not fully charging to allow for more hours of light duration. We are going to send her some new batteries to see if that will help, but we can't do anything about the lack of sunlight on the solar panels. Marcia, Natures Solar Lights
Item quality was a little cheaper then expected, however they seem to be working great.
If you are looking for a well made solar light product that will illuminate anything but it’s frame, look else where. This product is cheaply made, had to be trimmed with a screw driver in order for the base to fit into the notches, and worst of all, after having the light over 8 hours in the Sun, barely gave off any light. Very disappointing.
Save your Money.