Solar Post Light - Double Carriage Lanterns - Bright Gama Sonic
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Save on your electric bill every day with solar powered lamp post lights. This Commercial Grade Gama Sonic Solar Post Light, with Double Carriage Lanterns and a 3" Fitter Pole, can easily be installed on your existing column and pillar electric light poles. You can now retrofit your electric fixtures with the confidence of a quality and bright solar light. Your electric bill will drop when you let the sun do the work!
The Two Solar Lamp Post Light Fixtures emit 600 lumens of light from the 42 White LEDs. You’ll be amazed at the amount of light output from this Gama Sonic solar light.
If you don't have an existing pole, you can purchase the Cast Aluminum 79" High Pole offered above for $179.00. The 79" pole comes with hardware to install into concrete for stability and security.
Is your area prone to high winds or storms? You can also choose to purchase a heavy duty Commercial Pole, as an additional option, with this Solar Double Coach Lantern. These special poles are twice the thickness of the standard Gama Sonic poles, 2.5mm thick vs Commercial grade 5.0mm thick, with a much wider base for additional stability. Three different heights are available for this Imperial II Solar Lantern: 6.5 feet high at $250.00, 8.0 feet high at $300.00, or 10.0 feet high at $350.00, in addition to the cost of this Imperial II 3" fitter lantern product. Choose your option above.
Place it on your entrance pillar, on your deck columns, or on your existing solar pole light by your driveway to achieve the security that the double solar coach lanterns bring. It can also be used for a solar powered street light.
Major design changes by Gama Sonic previously has made this solar column light even more ideal for your yard or business parking pot. The commercial grade Imperial II solar lamp post now has a High or Low switch to control the light duration for additional days of illumination, and double the battery storage capacity, from 6000mah to 12000mah.
On a full charge from a sunny day, and the light switch set to Low, the new Imperial II solar pillar lanterns will have enough charge stored from the sun to light your lanterns for 5 days! During cloudy and rainy days, your outdoor solar coach lanterns will still illuminate your home or business.
NOTE: The Imperial II is not available in a Flat Mount Lantern. You can go to any Home Improvement Store and ask for a 3" Fitter Pier Base, which will fit onto the Pole of this 3" Fitter Lantern. You can then mount it onto your flat top column. The cost of the Flat Mount Base for conversion is generally between $15 and $20.
- One Solar Post Light with Double Coach Lanterns for Columns and Pillars
- Free Shipping within the Continental United States
- Energy efficient coach style solar lamp in an elegant design
- 42 Super-Bright White LEDs, 6000K
- Has a High or Low switch on the exterior of the coach lanterns to extend light duration
- Powered by Four Built-In, 3.2V 3000mah Lithium Ion Solar-charged Battery Packs in each fixture, for a total of 12000mah of charging power
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- Manual on/off switch, be sure to turn it ON before installation
- Solar pole lights have a durable, rust-resistant frame made from powder coated Cast Aluminum
- Solar post lantern inserts are real Beveled Glass, adding to the overall elegance of the light
- Brightness is 600 Lumens, comparable to a 140W Bulb, with a 10-20 foot light spread depending on the height of the pole
- Unique patented reflective cone to brighten and spread the light
- Light Duration up to 12 Hours
- Mono Crystalline Solar Cell
- Heavy duty 8 Watt Tempered Glass Solar Panel
- Double solar coach lanterns measure 27.5" W x 10.5" D x 22" H
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic