Solar Wall Lights - Black Set of 2 with Warm White LED by Gama Sonic
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This simplistic and modern Set of 2 Solar Wall Lights, by Gama Sonic, will be perfect for your industrial or modern architecturally designed home, even your Tiny House! The black wall mounted solar lights are made from rugged, rustproof and UV protected ABS Poly-resin.
Each wall mounted solar porch light has 11 Warm White LED bulbs incorporated into the solar light bulb design. A High/Low switch let's you determine how much brightness you want, and how many hours of light you need at night.
With the benefit of Free Shipping, you can install the outdoor solar wall mounted lights almost anywhere around your home, since the wall mounting plate is only 2" high. Even that narrow space between the doorway and window is probably big enough for installation. Just make sure that you have ample sunshine to charge the light during the day.
- Solar Wall Lights with Warm White LED by Gama Sonic, Set of 2
- Includes the newest technology, a GS solar light bulb with 2700K Warm White LED incorporated into the top of the bulb
- Downward illumination lights up steps, patio and deck floors for safety
- Includes wall anchors and screws for easy installation
- Solar light fixture is 7" x 4.5" x 5.75"
- Includes one pre-installed 3.2V AA 600mah Lithium-Ion battery pack in each solar coach light, should last for 2 to 3 years before needing to be replaced
- The mono-crystalline solar panel is located on top of the fixture head, and does need to be installed in a sunny location
- Includes a High/Low switch, the High mode will give you 40 lumens of light for approximately 8 hours, the Low mode will give you around 20 lumens of lights for up to 10 hours
- Made from rugged ABS Poly-resin, heat and rust resistant
- Price is $69.00 for 2 solar wall lights, plus $7.00 shipping
- Includes a 2 year warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic
- Please Note: do not attempt to use the GS solar light bulb in any other light socket, only use in designated Gama Sonic solar lamps designed to use the solar light bulb
Installation Instructions for your Solar Wall Lights:
- Disassemble both the round cylinder and the light bulb by turning each counterclockwise
- Screw the wall mount plate to a flat, vertical surface by drilling one hole and inserting the wall anchor
- Flip the on/off switch to either the High or Low position
- Place the fixture head on the wall with the holes aligned, and twist the screw into the wall to hold in place
- Reattach the light bulb and the round cylinder by twisting clockwise
- Sit back and enjoy the look of your solar powered wall mount lights!