4.5 Solar Post Cap Lights - Classy Caps - Black Aluminum Set of 2
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This set of two Classy Caps Imperial Black 4.5 Solar Post Cap Lights will fit your deck posts that measure 4.5" x 4.5". They have a low profile design, with rugged, maintenance-free powder coated cast aluminum housing, and non-yellowing, curved Plexi-Glas lenses. No electrical wiring or generator is required, all you need is the free solar power from the sun.
The solar fence post lights are easy to install, using the pre-drilled holes and provided hardware, and you will receive up to 10 hours of light duration at night.
You can see for yourself how great the solar cap lights look installed in the picture above.
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of solar deck cap lights. See breakdown below.
With your purchase, you will receive a set of two Black 4 x 4 solar post caps in sealed packages, and two 4.5 x 4.5 mounting bases in a separate plastic bag to fit your 4.5" deck posts. When you order multiple sets, your bag of 4.5 mounting bases may be in a separate box, so be sure to open all boxes to locate your mounting bases.
To change the mounting base, you will need to remove the fixture head by twisting it to the Left, then remove the 4 screws located in the corners that hold the 4" mounting base to the post cap light. Line up the 4.5" mounting base to the screw holes, and reinstall the four screws. Don't forget to take the reflector from the 4 x 4 base, and place it in the indentation in the new 4.5 x 4.5 base. Push the Switch to AUTO, reattach the fixture head by twisting it to the Right, and install onto your post.
- 4.5 Solar Post Cap Lights, Black Classy Caps Imperial, Set of 2, Free Shipping
- Made specifically to fit over actual 4.5 x 4.5 deck posts
- Volume Discount: Order 3 Sets - 10%, Order 5 Sets - 15%, Order 10 Sets - 20%
- Low profile solar cap light, measures 6" x 6" x 2.5"
- Auto switch to turn your solar cap lights ON is under the fixture head lid
- 5000K Cool White LED bulb, with 15 lumens of light output, in each solar light fixture
- One 1.2V AA 800mah Ni-MH rechargeable battery included in each fixture, should last between one and two years before needing to be replaced
- Crystalline Solar Panel has 0.33 Watts, and will partially charge on cloudy days
- Inserts are made from durable, non-yellowing Plexi-Glas
- High Performance solar post cap lights stay lit for up to 10 hours
- Lights up automatically every night with the auto/off switch
- Will fit over an actual 4.5" x 4.5" deck post (4.5" x 4.5" adapter included with 4x4 solar light caps)
- One year Warranty, excluding batteries
- Manufactured by Classy Caps, with stringent quality control
Four of six post covers no longer working. Fifth one marginally working. Number six hanging in there. I have other (less expensive) solar lights (twice as old) working great. Other than looking good during the day, these post caps are not what I would consider a good value. I will replace the batteries and hopefully get them working. If not, I’ll be back to downgrade my rating to a one.
NOTE FROM NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS: Hi Kevin, since you purchased these solar post cap lights in August of 2020, to get over 2 years from the 1.2V Ni-MH rechargeable and replaceable battery is actually pretty good. The battery always needs replacing at around 2 years, and has nothing to do with the quality of the solar post cap light itself, it's a battery, and like any other rechargeable solar battery needs to be replaced after a few years. As long as you replace the battery with 1.2V Ni-MH, at least 800mAh of energy storage, the lights should be just fine.
Thanks, Marcia, Natures Solar Lights
These will fit your Trex post covers. Nice looking light with just the right amount of brightness. Very well constructed.
They work great and look good!!
Solid construction, look great, lights shine bright from dusk to dawn.
Great quality and easy to install , creates a nice deck aura at night.Not to bright
Perfect fit for TREX posts. It would be nice if the light pointed down more since we mounted these on the stairs posts. The lights are irritating to look at and might be better if they had smoked glass. Though about returning them.
These lights look great, fit perfectly and are very bright. We love em!
Easy to install, they look great and stay on for the full night,
This product is exactly as advertised. We had difficulty locating Solar Post Caps for our Trex deck. We located the Classy Caps online, received the shipment without delay. Install was quick and easy. A definite upgrade to our evenings on the deck!