5W Solar Fountain Pump with Battery Backup - Dry Run Protection
- AMP P002C
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Enjoy a lazy day of watching your Solar Water Fountain with the Sunnydaze 5 Watt Solar Water Pump with Battery storage and LED Lighting. This pump comes with adapters to convert your existing small electric fountain to solar power, or to create your own large or small waterfall in your pool or pond. With optimum sunny conditions, you'll receive 4 1/2 Feet of spray from your fountain! Includes a One Year Warranty and Free Shipping.
A very important benefit attached to this solar water fountain with battery backup is the included Dry Run Protection Pump Technology. We all get busy and forget to go outside and add water to our water fountain basins. Unfortunately, most water pumps attempt to run even when the fountain runs dry, which burns out your water pump. Not so when you have Dry Run Protection! This diy solar water fountain kit will automatically shut off the pump if the fountain runs too low on water, and will save the life of your pump. Please don't take advantage of it on a daily basis, though, that would be very hard on your solar water pump day after day.
Receive a 10% automatic discount when you purchase any solar powered water fountain pump with backup battery.
- One 5W Solar Powered Water Pump with Battery, LED Light and Free Shipping!
- Maximum water lift is 56 inches when 1/2 inch hose is used and sunshine is optimal
- Dry Run Protection will automatically turn your pump off when the water level gets low to protect the life of your water pump
- Includes LED Light which will turn on automatically at dusk and shine on your fountain
- Solar Panel is 5 Watts
- Solar Panel size is 11.5" H x 8" W x 1" Thick, and includes a ground stake for installation
- Includes Two 16 foot cables for the LED light and water pump to connect to the solar panels
- 6 to 10V DC 132 GPH Brushless solar pump is 3.5" L x 1.25" H x 1.75" W and comes with a 16 Foot Cable
- Includes 2 Spray Heads and 3 Extension Tubes, 2.75" each, to vary the height
- Pump for fountain will be powered by the sun during the day when placed in ON position, and will store energy in the included battery at the same time
- On cloudy days or at night, press the on/off button on the battery and the stored energy in the battery will run your water feature for up to 4 hours
- When the energy in the battery is depleted, switch back to sun powered, and the fountain will start again when the sun comes up
- For nighttime running during parties, leave the pump in the OFF position during the day, and all energy from the sun will be stored in the battery to give you a great fountain for up to 4 hours at night
- Battery life is generally 12 to 18 months for optimum running, and can be replaced when needed
- Never plug into an AC outlet, pump is made to work only with DC
- Use in fresh water only
- One Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Sunnydaze Decor
Warning: This Product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl Phthalate (DBP), which is known in the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Received the 5 watt solar pump hooked it up and it worked great for 30 minutes, then just quit pumping up the hose it was quite then started making loud noise, I checked and cleaned filter and propeller and still would not pump up hose it pumps but won't go up hose said it would lift 50" my fountain is only 35 ". I have called to report just waiting on answer
NOTE FROM NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS: Per troubleshooting, it was determined that the water pump was faulty from the factory, a new water pump is being shipped to Mr. Stumbaugh. We can't control what comes from the factory, but we will take care of you if you have a problem with a product.
Works very well I had it working for a few days and it nice to see the pump turn on once the sun shines on the solar panel just wish that it could stay working when a cloud passes by. We had a electric pump and if you didn't plug it in the water would get stagnant turn green with this pump being turned on everyday that should help a lot.