Animal Shaped Solar Light Dog Named Hunter - 16" Metal Yard Art
- Out of stock, expected February 26, 2021. Accepting Pre-Orders now.
- Free Shipping
Meet Hunter, our animal shaped solar light dog who is ready and willing to do your bidding. He is more than happy just to hang out by your favorite outdoor seating area, or sit in the garden while you plant your favorite vegetables and flowers. Hunter will try his best to hunt down the paper for you in the morning, but his metal legs do slow him down quite a bit. He will be happy to sit on the paper once you go get it.
Hunter will sit patiently waiting for his attention, and you can be sure he will be there to welcome you when you come home. With his huge, droopy ears and big feet, he may be the most adorable 16" Tall rustic brown metal Dog solar light you may ever encounter. Hunter will be a wonderful daytime addition to your yard. At night, Hunter Dog's metal body lights up with an Amber LED.
Our Dog solar animal garden light is handcrafted, with happy Green Marble Eyes and a solid metal Tail. Behind his metal frame is a Beige PVC Film in a gorgeous Ogee designer pattern, that allows the sunlight through during the day to charge the internal battery, and the Amber solar light to shine through at night.
Hunter has been hanging out with Bella, a gorgeous solar animal garden light with a Pink svelte body, here at the warehouse. She is also ready to be adopted and would be a great companion for Hunter when you're away from home.
Features & Specifications:
- Solar light Dog statue named Hunter, metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Puppy dog metal sculpture is 16" H x 9" L x 10" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Brown Rustic Metal, Green Marble Glass Eyes and PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the dog, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar dog light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the Dog solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the dog, carefully lift the metal tabs, then turn the louvers until the slots are even and you can lift out the round module. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Dog interior, turn until the slots are in different positions, and push the metal tab back in place
I absolutely love it. It lights up nicely and is big enough to see and enjoy.