Cascading Solar Fountain - Ceramic Bamboo Green Bowls - Smart Solar
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our Bamboo Green colored Cascading Solar Fountain will fit right in to your nature loving life. It will look great by your garden, or sitting on your deck. Be sure to install it close enough to your seating area to appreciate the full calming effect of the waterfall feature.
The sights and sounds of waterfalls from cascading bowls truly are calming and mesmerizing as you watch the water continuously flow down all 4 levels of bowls. You may just feel a small smile of contentment when you allow yourself the time to relax.
Add this nature toned Green color to your deck or backyard, and enjoy a hand crafted 4-tier Smart Solar cascade water feature. The water fountain is a durable glazed ceramic, with a powder coated steel frame.
Solar powered water fountains use a low voltage water pump to constantly recirculate water from the main bowl reservoir to the top bowl, providing the continuous sound of running water. This cascade solar fountain is very eco-friendly, a wise addition for your outdoor living space. Size is 20" L x 17" W x 22" H.
- Cascading Solar Fountain, Bamboo Green by Smart Solar, Free Shipping
- This solar water fountain operates in direct sunlight only
- One Pitcher and Four Bowls have glossy glaze
- Stand is a Black powder coated steel
- Powered by a separate solar panel, includes a 10 foot cable and ground stakes
- Recycles the same water over and over
- 4 Tiered fountain has a Pitcher, 3 Bowls with spouts, and a 15" bottom water basin
- Water capacity is 2 gallons
- Dimensions are 20" L x 17" W x 22" H
- Weight is 18 pounds without water
- Low voltage solar water pump with filter, located in bottom water bowl
- No electricity or wiring required, simply install and enjoy
- No operating costs, just add water on a daily basis
- One Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Smart Solar
While it does function the fabrication of the metal frame is poorly done.
In the photo it shows space between the drip spouts to the next bowl but in reality they are nearly touching, therefore minimizing the cascading effect.
Plus once the trickle slows down the water gravity feeds back and drips onto the ground and not into the bowl below.
The assembly instructions could be a little more clear. I had to try different configurations to get the picture and bowls to work properly. The frame was slightly bent so I had to force it into position. Other than that it performs as I expected. I actually bought one for my neighbor as a birthday present.
Time will tell how efficient the solar panel is or if I'll have to replace it with a higher quality item.