Cat Solar Statue Named Sasha - Metal Art Animal Shaped Solar Light
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our gorgeous Sasha Cat solar statue will be the light in your life. She is an animal shaped solar light who stands 16" High, and is very proud of every inch of herself. Sasha may look very independent, and maybe a bit spoiled or aloof, but secretly she just wants your attention and love.
She will stand guard over your garden and your favorite flowers, or will sit quietly by you while you read your favorite book. Sasha is definitely a girly girl, her whole body will be a hot pink when her Pink LED lights up at night.
Sasha boasts a Perfect 10 sturdy 16" Tall chocolate brown body, and makes a great metal yard art statue. She will be an adorable, loved by all, daytime addition to your yard.
Our solar animal garden light Cat is handcrafted and hand painted, with intense Deep Blue to Purple Marble Eyes and a long solid metal Tail. Behind her metal frame is a Pink PVC Film in a gorgeous Ogee designer pattern, that allows the sunlight through during the day to charge the internal battery, and the Pink solar light to shine through at night.
Features & Specifications:
- Cat solar statue named Sasha, animal shaped solar light with Free Shipping
- Kitty cat solar light is 16" H x 8.5" L x 6" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Rustic Brown Metal, Marvelous Marble Deep Blue Eyes and Pink PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar cat, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar dog light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the metal Cat solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the dog, carefully lift the metal tabs, then you can bring out the round module. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Cat interior, turn until the slots are in different positions, and push the metal tab back in place
- Manufactured by Gerson Company