Copper Solar Deck Post Lights 6x6 with 5 LED, Low Profile Set of 2
- Standard ship in 1 to 2 business days, Custom ship in 2 to 3 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our 6x6 Copper Solar Deck Post Lights, by Atlantic Solar, are designed to fit your Nominal Wood and Vinyl/PVC fence posts. These low profile solar cap lights include two mounting bases, 5.75" and 6 1/16".
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of solar fence post lights.
Are you searching for a fence post cap light that will charge in just a few hours? Does your deck only receive 4 hours of sun before it shades over? These Atlantic Solar Post Cap Lights were improved just for You! The technology for the solar panels was upgraded from 65m to 90m for Faster and Superior Charging by the sun. The sun will now charge your solar deck lights in fewer hours, perfect for areas that do not receive 8 hours of sun during the summer months!
We actually tested the light duration here in Arizona with the 550mAh battery, and the solar post cap light stayed on for 14 hours in June with the new battery! Since the sun may not be as intense where you live, you should enjoy a minimum of 8 to 10 hours of light duration when the solar lights are fully charged. During the Winter, the duration may drop to 5 hours at night.
You can upgrade the 3.2V Solar Battery from 550mAh to 800mAh for an additional $4.00 per set, which will add 2 to 3 hours of light at night. This is especially important during the Fall and Winter months, and in the Northern States where the angle of the sun's rays is not optimal for shining on the solar panel.
Customize your LED light color and create the ambiance you want around your home by choosing between 8 colors: White, which is the Standard LED color, or upgrade to Golden Warm White, Warm White, Soft White, Amber, Blue, Evergreen or Green for an additional $3.00 per set.
Choose your lighting preference, either the brightest light output you can receive using Clear Lenses, or a more subtle, less bright light output using a Frosted Lens.
You can also Customize the Finish you want to match your deck railing, fence or style of your home. The Standard Finish is a Plastic Sleek Copper Finish. You can customize to a Painted Textured Copper, Espresso, Hammered Bronze, Hammered Brown, or Hammered Gray Finish for an additional $11.00 per set. Custom Finishes will take an additional 1 to 2 days to ship.
Check out the pictures above, furnished by Chris in Washington, DC, who purchased these 6x6 solar cap lights in Hammered Gray. The post cap lights show off the beautiful entrance, and add safety to his home at night.
We do recommend that you consider a Custom Finish. It will make your cap lights look like a $100 set, and stay that way without the plastic changing colors and fading.
- 6x6 Copper Low Profile Solar Deck Post Cap Lights, Set of 2, Free Shipping
- Five LED bulbs in each solar post light, approximately 45 lumens of light output with Bright White, considerably less for the custom colors
- Volume Discount: Order 3 Sets - 10%, Order 5 Sets - 15%, Order 10 Sets - 20%
- LED bulb colors available are Standard White, or Custom Soft White, Warm White, Golden Warm White, Amber, Blue, Evergreen or Green for additional $3 per set
- Available in Standard Plastic Sleek Copper Finish or Upgrade to an Exterior Paint Textured Copper, Espresso, Hammered Bronze, Hammered Brown, or Hammered Gray Finish for $11.00 per set
- Made from Premium Heat Resistant Plastic
- Light duration is up to 8 hours during the Summer, and 5 hours during the Fall and Winter
- Two mounting bases included, 5.75" x 5.75" and 6 1/16" x 6 1/16"
- Designed to fit 6" x 6" Vinyl/PVC or Nominal Wood Posts
- Rechargeable battery is a 3.2V 550mAh Lithium Ion, pre-installed
- Two Improved Solar Panels for faster charging
- Low profile solar deck light is 6.25" x 6.25" x 4" H
- Vertical lined clear plastic lens for a brighter light
- 30 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Natures Solar Lights will extend your Warranty to 90 Days automatically
- Manufactured by Atlantic Solar.
I purchased a dozen of the hammered copper finish back in 2017 and after 1 year, the clear coat finish turned cloudy, a milky white. The solar panels also turned as they where clear coated as well. They look terrible and half of them no longer work. Loose wire connections, poor battery contacts. If you have this solar light exposed to the sun, it will turn ugly.
NOTE: Procedures for painting the post caps have been changed in the last two years because of this problem of the clear coat turning milky. The owner of our company has offered Mr. Barrick either a redo of the painted post caps, or a discount on the better quality Classy Caps solar post cap lights to resolve the problem of the past issues he has had with the painted post caps.
These lights are just bright enough to illuminate my deck. They have a nice finish that's not tacky.
Well made and easy to assemble and install. We have received compliments on the appearance and quality.
We are so happy with these lights. We ordered the hammered brown and they go beautifully with our cable rail and Brazilian Ipe wood top rail. We have one light that is giving us a little trouble but the company has been very responsive and super friendly customer service. If I could attach a photo I would.
After only a one summer, all the solar cells have turned a milky color and thus greatly reducing the charge that the batteries receive
Installed 18 of them today in a little over an hour. They all came on as it got dark and they were beautiful.