Dachshund Animal Shaped Solar Garden Statue - Dog Solar Light
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Just like a living Dachshund, our Dachshund animal shaped solar garden statue is easy to take care of, and very adaptable. He will very willingly and courageously sit on your patio, by your entrance, or in your animal garden to play or protect.
As long as Dexter, his official name, gets plenty of sun, he will easily light up for you every night, and be a loyal watchdog.
Dexter is a metal yard art wonder. His coloring, looks and 19" L x 5" W x 12.75" H size may fool your friends and neighbors into thinking he really is alive. Add a leash to his collar, and even your Mail person will question his eyes.
He has a Blue PVC film body that allows the sun to shine through for charging the battery, and lights up Midnight Blue at night from the Blue LED in the solar panel module. His Blue Dexter name tag can be removed if you want to choose a different name for him.
Dexter does have a girlfriend named Dottie. She's also a Dachshund dog solar light, and loves to play with Dexter, if you have room for two.
- Dog solar light named Dexter, metal yard art, animal solar garden lights with Free Shipping
- Dachshund metal art statue is 19" L x 5" W x 12.75" H, and makes a grand statement outdoors
- Made from Brown Rustic Metal, .75" Round Blue Glass Eyes and Blue PVC Film and LED
- Has a 5.5" Spiral Happy Tail
- Front Legs are 3.5" H, Black Legs are 5" H
- Head is 6" L x 3.5" W
- Dachshund body is 14" L x 3.25" W
- Has a Blue Dexter name tag, 2" x 1.25", that can be removed
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the dog, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar dog light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, if applicable, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the Dog solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the dog, carefully lift the metal tabs, then turn the louvers until the slots are even and you can lift out the round module. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Dog interior, turn until the slots are in different positions, and push the metal tab back in place