Frog Color Changing Solar Stake Lights For Pond - Set of 2
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Frog Color Changing Solar Lights will enjoy floating over the plants in your garden, or even better, hanging out at your favorite pond or fountain. Can you imagine how the changing colors will look as they reflect on the water?
The Frog solar lights have an integrated solar panel midway down the stake that drinks in the sunlight during the day. On the back is the On/Off switch, and inside is a rechargeable AA Ni-CD battery that stores all of that sun powered energy until nighttime. One LED atop the garden stake then shines through the Frog to give you a delightfully vivid color changing lighting effect of Red, Blue, Green and colors in-between.
Plant the Frog solar garden stakes in the ground where they will get full sun, and the light sensor in the solar panel automatically turn the frog lights on at night. Your solar stake lights will begin to glow as darkness falls, and continue to provide a gorgeous and mesmerizing light show into the night. Assembled the Frog solar lights stand 33" tall.
Our Frog is best friends with the Turtle Color Changing Solar Lights. They love to hang out together around your garden and your pond.
- Frog Color Changing Solar Stake Lights, Set of 2
- One LED with ability to change colors
- Solar Panel is Mono Crystalline, 1.8" x 1.5" square
- Photo-sensor to automatically turn stake lights On at dusk
- Light duration is up to 8 Hours with Full Charge
- Includes One 600mAh AA Ni-Cd Rechargeable Battery
- No wiring or electrical required
- CE certified
- Solar lights that change color are made from molded Poly-resin with Powder Coated Stainless Steel Pole
- Frog is 2.25" H x 3.5" L x 3.5" W clear acrylic
- 2 poles per solar garden stake are easily connected
- Actual height of frog solar color changing lights are 33" High including the poles and the Frog
The frogs are working wonderfully and are a real highlight for the garden. The package came open during shipping, but the Postal Service was careful and nothing was damaged.