Frog Solar Light Statue - Metal Yard Art - Blue LED
- Only 1 left, order soon! Ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Meet our Crowned Prince Frog solar light statue. He is one handsome 15" tall Metal Frog, who is very proud to carry his princely shield. When the Blue LED lights up his stately and rotund body at night, he knows that he is worthy of the Crown on top of his head.
Our Frog solar statues are well made, with thick Metal for the Head, Arms, Hands and Feet, and a Metal Sculpted Scroll Design outline for the body. The interior film is made from PVC, which allows the sunlight to shine through onto the solar panel inside, and the Blue light to shine outward at night.
The solar panel, battery, LED bulb and On/Off switch are all encased into a 3" round module located in the bottom portion of the Frog's body sculpture. Our stately Prince is deserving of a night long light, so we have upgraded the factory battery with a AA Ni-CD 1000mAh battery.
Prince Frog is one of the many critters and animal shaped solar lights that you can purchase, in our collection of metal yard art, for your complete enjoyment. You can also add the same Prince Frog solar light garden statue we have with a Green LED to complete your Frog Collection.
Features and Specifications:
- Frog solar light sculpture named Prince, with Free Shipping
- Prince Frog is made from Metal with a Rustic Brown Finish
- Has a Blue PVC Film Roly Poly body
- One Blue LED bulb lights up the entire body that shows through the metal scroll design
- Solar frog is approximately 10" W x 8" L x 15" H
- Crown is 2.5" W x 1.5" H, Shield is 7.25" L x 2.5" W
- Hands are 3" x 3", and Arms are 5" curved
- Frog legs are 5" H and feet are 3.5" x 3"
- Frog Eyes are 1" Diameter Midnight Blue Glass Marbles
- Mouth is 6" W
- Included from the factory was a 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery, we have upgraded it to a 1000mAh Ni-CD battery to give you light all night long
- The 2"x2" Solar panel, along with the Battery compartment, LED Bulb and ON/OFF switch, are encased in a 3" round module located in the bottom of solar frog light