Kitty Cat Animal Shaped Solar Statue - Solar Animal Garden Light
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Kitty cats are so precious, they enter our life and make it better. You can feel the happiness when you purchase and receive our newest Kitty Cat, who is waiting to be named by you.
Kitty cat is an animal shaped solar statue that is made from rustic metal and hand painted to show off his cuteness. Kitty solar light statue is 10.5" High, and enjoys a sunny location close to you, or lounging around on the ground in the sun. His scroll design body has an internal Green PVC film that lights up his entire body a Green Grass color at night from the Green LED inside.
You can set solar animal garden lights anywhere in the sun to charge the internal battery. You will definitely want to set Kitty where you can see his cutest pink nose and face ever every time you look outdoors.
Kitty has met his bestie Puppy dog solar light that he enjoys playing with. They both would enjoy hanging out together at your home.
Features & Specifications:
- Kitty cat animal shaped solar statue, metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal solar animal garden light is 10.5" H x 12.75" L x 4.75" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Metal, Green Gem 7/8" Round Beveled Eyes and Green PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Hand painted Rustic Brown
- Has a scroll pattern body that adds style and design during the day and night
- Includes a Green LED that shines through the Green PVC Film Sheet at night
- Has a heart shaped 1 1/8" x 7/8" Pink Nose
- Kitty cat's face is 5.75" W x 4" H, with 1.5" x 1.25" ears and 2" Whiskers
- Cat body is 9" W x 6.5" H
- Legs and Feet are 2" L
- Tail is 5.5" L
- Weighs 1.3 Pounds
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar animal, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and integrated Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the animal shaped solar light to come on automatically at night. You may need to remove a round peg that may be inserted to keep the switch in the OFF position during shipping.
- Do not set the cat solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom, carefully push the metal tab down, then bring the round module down for access. Push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the interior, and push the metal tab up to hold the module in place