Small Solar Fountain with Battery Backup - Country Boy and Dog
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This Country Boy and Dog Small Solar Fountain with Battery Backup is packed with great details. From the boy's plump cheeks, and the flowers climbing up the wash barrel, to the very cutest puppy dog, you'll enjoy looking at and listening to the waterfall. At 15.5" high, this is the perfect size for your small deck or apartment balcony!
Buy this solar water fountain and Save 10% automatically.
The Country Boy solar fountain with battery backup will automatically switch between solar power from the sun only during the day, to the battery backup during cloudy days and at night.
- Small Solar Fountain with Battery Backup and LED Lights
- Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous United States
- Size is 15.5" H x 11.5" W x 12" D (front to back), Barrel is 3.25" D
- Made from Durable and Weather Resistant Resin, weighs 11 pounds
- Includes Solar backup battery to run your pump and water fountain when you want to
- Battery is a pre-installed 7.4V 1500mAh AA Lithium Ion Rechargeable 2 Battery Pack, which should last for approximately 2 years
- Solar Panel runs the bird bath fountain during sunny days, and stores energy in the battery at the same time
- During cloudy days, the battery will run the fountain for as long as its stored energy lasts, up to 4 hours on a full charge
- To run solar water fountains at night, turn the pump OFF during the day to store all of the sun's energy in the battery. At dusk, turn the pump back ON and the battery will run your fountain for approximately 4 hours on a full charge.
- LED Bulbs are located in the barrel to shine on the waterfall. They will turn on automatically at dusk.
- Includes Two 16 foot cables to connect Solar water pump and LEDs to the solar panel
- One Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Sunnydaze Decor
Warning: This Product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.