Solar Cat Light Statue - Lucky - Metal Yard Art Animal Garden Light
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our very handsome green eyed Lucky is a Solar Cat light statue that will grab your heart and not let go. He is a solar animal garden light who stands 16" tall, and has all 9 of his very lucky lives left.
Lucky would be very happy to share his luck with you, and will even give the loyal thing a try, and wait by the door for you to come home. He does prefer to sit on the patio and watch the birds, though.
Lucky is a sturdy 16" Tall cat with a chocolate brown body that lights up from an Amber LED at night. He is an adorable metal yard art statue addition for your yard, and will be loved by all.
Our solar animal garden light Cat is handcrafted and hand painted, with intense Green Cat Eyes and a long solid metal Tail. Behind his metal frame is a Beige PVC Film in a gorgeous Ogee designer pattern, that allows the sunlight through during the day to charge the internal battery, and the Amber solar light to shine through at night.
Features & Specifications:
- Cat solar light statue named Lucky, animal shaped solar light with Free Shipping
- Kitty cat solar light is 16" H x 8.5" L x 6" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Rustic Brown Metal, Marvelous Green Cat Eyes and Beige PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar cat, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar cat light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the metal Cat solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the cat, carefully lift the metal tabs, then you can bring out the round module. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Cat interior, turn until the slots are in different positions, and push the metal tab back in place
- Manufactured by Gerson Company