Solar Gnome Resting On Spot Light Tree, Bright White LED, 10 Inch H
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Another one of our adorable Gnome keepers of the forest and gardens! This Solar Garden Gnome is relaxing under a tree, showing off his brightest outfit as the spot light shines down on him. At 10 Inches Tall, he is an impressive solar gnome for you to add to your garden.
Solar Gnomes must do ALL of their work at night! They seem to do nothing during the day except sleep and rest (and charge themselves with the sun's help to light your garden each night). The tree has one bright white LED to shine its light on our resting garden gnome.
- One Solar Gnome Resting Under Spot Light Tree
- One White LED with a Brightness of 11,000 - 13,000 mcd
- Light duration up to 8 hours when fully charged
- Mono Crystalline Solar Panel
- Two rechargeable AA 1.2V Ni-CD batteries included
- Made from ABS/PS, Poly resin
- Photo-sensor automatically turns solar gnome on at dusk, off at dawn
- On/off switch to deactivate sensor
- Solar garden gnome is approximately 7" L x 5" W x 10" H