Solar Pillar Lantern - Gama Sonic Black Aspen with 3" Fitter
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
The Gama Sonic Asian tea house style Aspen Solar Pillar Lantern has a 3" fitter pole to make conversion from electric to solar very easy.
This solar coach lantern has a traditional design with Asian influence, and comes in a Black powder coated finish over Cast Aluminum material. It has real Glass in a rain design that will look great shining on your column or lawn at night. The 3" fitter pole solar pillar light will fit on any standard 3" pole on your existing column or pole light. You can illuminate your deck, patio and sunny entrance with green energy solar powered light.
The Aspen solar pillar lantern has a Solar Powered Light Bulb, with Surface Mounted Diode (SMD) LED bulbs, that looks like a traditional electric light bulb fixture. The solar lantern has 11 Warm White LED that emit 120 lumens of light on the high setting.
If you want to have a brighter light, you can click on the Bright White LED Bulb Option that will emit around 150 lumens of light for an additional $23.00. You will still receive the Warm White LED Bulb so that you can switch back and forth if you choose.
- Solar Pillar Lantern, Gama Sonic Black Aspen with 3 Inch Fitter Pole, Free Shipping
- Solar coach lantern is 15" H x 9" W x 9" D, including the pole, Height installed will be 12"
- 11 Warm White 2700K SMD LED, with 120 Lumens of light output, incorporated into the Solar Powered Light Bulb
- Solar light bulb and fixture head have a 10 year life span
- Economy and High switch for hours of light duration and amount of brightness
- Two high powered 3.2V Lithium Ion batteries with 1500mAh each included, should last for 1,000 cycles, approximately 3 years
- Rain glass lenses for beautiful, clean shine and illumination design
- Turn ON by choosing either Economy (Low) or Bright (High) light output
- Light Sensor will automatically light the solar pillar lantern at night
- Weather and rust resistant powder coated cast aluminum construction
- Energy efficient, green solar powered light
- Powder coated Black finish
- Two year limited Warranty
- Quality production by Gama Sonic
- Battery Pack: 3.2V, 1500 Ma Lithium-Ion x 2
- Charging Capacity: 1500mAh
- LED Type: SMD Warm White 2700K, with 120 Lumens of Light Output
- Power Source: Mono-crystalline Solar Panel with Tempered Glass covering x 4
- Install outdoor solar lights in sunny location
- Light Duration: Approximately 18 hours on Economy and 14 hours on High with a full day of sun
- Made from powder coated cast-aluminum with Black Finish
- Weight: 4 Pounds
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic Solar Lights
Instructions for Removing Fixture Head to Turn Lantern On:
- Unscrew the two knobs in the upper part of the lamp fixture head to detach it from the glass lens area
- Do not put pressure on the solar panels
- Turn ON the operation switch by choosing your desired brightness level: Economy or High - Economy will give you more hours of light duration at night, and High will give you a brighter light output
- Reassemble the upper part of the lantern by screwing the two knobs back on
- Place in sunny location to receive optimum charging
- Here is a Link to the Aspen Installation Instructions
Quality Construction: Gama Sonic's Aspen solar carriage lantern is made from powder coated cast aluminum, with a Black finish option. Real Rain Glass lenses are incorporated into the design to add beauty and elegant durability. The four solar panels are protected with a tempered glass cover to avoid damage. The two Lithium Ion 3.2V batteries have an excellent storage capacity of 1500mAh each. In summary, the design is second to none, the quality is outstanding, and it has a 2 year warranty.
Column and Pillar Ease of Installation: With the 3" fitter pole feature, you can install the Aspen solar lamp post light easily onto your existing driveway entrance pillars, your courtyard columns, or the beautiful brick and stone pedestals that have an existing 3" pole. As long as the column or pillar is in a sunny location and has a standard 3" pole, place the Aspen solar coach light's 3" fitter pole inside, and use the included hardware to secure it safely to your existing light pole.
Pole Light Conversion from Electric to Solar: Since most pole yard lights have 3" poles, this Aspen solar coach lantern will install so easily by removing the existing lantern and locating your new Aspen lantern into the same pole opening. Be sure that the electricity has been properly disconnected prior to installation. 3 screws are included to securely attach the solar coach lantern to your pole. You will have immediate sun powered landscape lighting to enjoy free from the ties to electricity.
- After several years when the batteries need to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion, 3.2V 1500mAh, Two batteries required that have plug-in wiring
- Turn solar pillar lantern to OFF prior to replacing batteries
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar column light
Replacing the Solar Light Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED solar light bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post light products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.