Solar Post Cap Lights 4x4 White | Aluminum Classy Caps Set of 2
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
The Imperial 4x4 White Solar Post Cap Lights will fit your 3.5" wood and 4" vinyl fence posts. They have a low profile design, with rugged, maintenance-free powder coated cast aluminum housing, and non-yellowing Plexi-Glas lenses.
You can install these solar fence post lights in any area that receives around 8 hours of sunshine, which will give you up to 10 hours of light duration at night.
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of solar fence post caps.
If you love this style but need a different color, we also have the Imperial 4x4 in a Black or Bronze powder coated finish.
- Solar Post Cap Lights, White 4x4 Classy Caps Imperial, Set of 2
- Free Shipping included for the 48 contiguous United States
- Volume Discount: Order 3 Sets - 10%, Order 5 Sets - 15%, Order 10 Sets - 20%
- Low profile, measures 6" x 6" x 2.5"
- 5000K Cool White LED bulb, with 15 lumens of light output, in each solar light fixture
- One 1.2V AA 800mah Ni-MH rechargeable battery included in each fixture, should last between one and two years before needing to be replaced
- Crystalline Solar Panel has 0.33 Watts, and will partially charge on cloudy days
- Inserts are made from durable plexiglass
- Designed specifically for steel, aluminum fence and deck railing posts
- High Performance solar cap lights stay lit for up to 10 hours
- Lights up automatically every night with the auto/off switch
- Will fit over an actual 4" x 4" PVC or nominal wood post (3.5" x 3.5" adaptor included)
- One year Warranty, excluding batteries
- Manufactured by Classy Caps, with stringent quality control
Great addition to our deck!!!
Good Quality product, amazing transformation, worth the price. My only concern was the screws provided were very small. so for $5 I went out and bought larger screws to secure the lights. you can glue them too if you wish. LOVE this product. Hope these don't fade like the plastic one do...keeping my fingers crossed.