Solar Wall Mount Light - Bronze or Black Royal Solar Carriage Lantern
- BLACK and BRONZE in stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
The Royal Solar Wall Mount Light has an elegant Tuscan and New Orleans style to illuminate the walls of your deck, patio, garage and sunny entrance. The detailed design, and large size of 9" x 12.5" x 21" High, will look great in front of your two story home. The wall mount solar carriage lantern will adorn your home with elegance and green energy solar powered light.
Solar Powered Light Bulb: This newly designed Royal wall mount solar light incorporates the newest technology in solar lighting, the Solar Light Bulb with Surface Mounted Diode (SMD) LED bulbs. This quality solar powered light will now look just like a traditional electric light bulb wall light.
After 8 to 10 years, the life cycle of the solar bulb, the solar light bulb can be unscrewed and replaced, extending the life of your solar powered light. The Royal comes with a solar bulb that has 11 Warm White LED that emits 120 lumens of light. As an Option, if you want to have a brighter light for your home, you can purchase a 6000K Bright White LED that will emit around 150 lumens of light for an additional $23.00, including shipping.
Quality Construction: Gama Sonic's Royal solar lantern is made from powder coated cast aluminum, with a Weathered Bronze finish. Real Beveled Glass lenses are incorporated into the design to add beauty and elegant durability. The solar panel is protected with a tempered glass cover to avoid damage. The two Lithium Ion 3.2V batteries included have an excellent storage capacity of 1500mAh per battery. In summary, the design is second to none, the quality is outstanding, and it has a 2 year warranty.
Ease of Installation: With the cast aluminum mounting plate feature, you can install the Royal solar wall light easily onto your front entrance walls, driveway pillars, and your courtyard columns. As long as the vertical wall is in a sunny location, place the Royal solar carriage lantern where you want it, and use the included hardware to secure it safely to the vertical surface.
Use to Convert Electric to Solar: The flat mounting plate makes it extremely easy to convert your electric fixtures to solar. Once you have disconnected the electricity, cover the existing hole with the mounting plate, secure the lantern to the vertical surface using the included hardware, and you will have immediate sun powered wall lighting to enjoy free from the ties to electricity.
- Solar Wall Mount Light with Weathered Bronze or Black Finish by Gama Sonic
- Solar carriage lantern is 21" H x 9" W x 12.5" D Installed
- 11 Warm White 2700K SMD LED, with 120 Lumens of light output, incorporated into the Solar Powered Light Bulb
- Excellent high powered 3.2V Lithium Ion batteries with 1500mAh each included, should last for 1,000 cycles, approximately 3 years
- Beveled glass lenses for beautiful, clean shine
- Patent pending cone reflector for superior light output
- Turn ON by choosing either the Economy (I) or High (II) light switch, see instructions below
- Light Sensor will automatically light the solar wall mount light at night
- Weather and rust resistant powder coated cast aluminum construction
- Energy efficient, green solar powered light
- Will partially charge and light even on cloudy days
- Weathered Bronze or Black finish
- Two year limited Warranty
- Quality production by Gama Sonic
- Battery Pack: 3.2V, 1500 Ma Lithium-Ion x 2
- Charging Capacity: 1500mAh
- LED Type: SMD Warm White 2700K, with 120 Lumens of Light Output
- Power Source: Mono-crystalline Solar Panel with Tempered Glass covering x 4
- Install outdoor solar wall lights in sunny location
- Light Duration: Approximately 8 hours on Economy and 6 hours on High with at least 3 hours of charging by the sun. With all day sunlight, up to 15 hours on Economy and 10 hours on High
- Made from powder coated cast-aluminum with Weathered Bronze Finish
- Weight: 8 Pounds
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic Solar Lights
Instructions for Removing Fixture Head to Turn Lantern On:
- Unscrew the two knobs in the upper part of the lamp fixture head to detach it from the glass lens area
- Do not put pressure on the solar panels
- Turn ON the operation switch by choosing your desired brightness level: Economy or High - Economy will give you more hours of light duration at night, and High will give you a brighter light output
- Reassemble the upper part of the lantern by screwing the two knobs back on
- Place in sunny location to receive optimum charging
- Here is a Link to the Royal Installation Instructions
- After several years when the batteries need to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion, 3.2V 1500mAh, Two batteries required
- Turn wall mounted solar light to OFF prior to replacing batteries
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar carriage light
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post light products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.