5x5 Copper Solar Post Cap Lights, Two Low Profile Solar Fence Caps
- Standard ships in 1 to 2 business days, Custom ships in 2 to 3 business days.
- Free Shipping
This Set of 2 Copper 5x5 Solar Deck and Fence Cap Lights, by Atlantic Solar, will fit wood and Vinyl/PVC fence posts. They have 5 LED bulbs in each fixture, with estimated lumens of 45. You can choose from 8 LED Colors, Clear or Frosted Lens inserts, and Standard or 5 Painted Finishes to customize the look of your outdoor deck.
You can also upgrade the 3.2V Solar Battery from 550mah to 800mah for an additional $4.00 per set. This will give you an additional 2 to 3 hours of light at night. This is especially important during the Fall and Winter months, and in the Northern States where the angle of the sun's rays is not optimal for shining efficiently on the solar panel.
The low profile solar deck lights are 6.25” x 6.25” x 4” High, and include mounting bases of 4.75" x 4.75" and 5 1/16" x 5 1/16". They are made from durable, heat resistant plastic with a 90 day warranty from Natures Solar Lights. Your night time light duration during the summer will be up to 8 hours.
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of solar fence post lights.
Are you searching for solar cap lights that will charge in just a few hours? These Atlantic Solar Deck Post Lights were improved just for you! The technology for the solar panels was upgraded from 65m to 90m for Faster and Superior Charging by the sun. The sun will now charge your solar lights in fewer hours, perfect for areas that do not receive 8 hours of sun, or for those short, winter days.
Create the ambiance you want around your home by choosing between 8 colors of LED bulbs: Bright White, which is the Standard LED color, or Soft White, Warm White (Light Yellow), Golden Warm White (Darker Yellow), Amber, Blue, Evergreen or Green for an additional $3.00 per set.
You can also choose the Finish you want to showcase the style of your home. The Standard Finish is a Plastic Sleek Copper Finish. You can customize to a Painted Textured Copper, Espresso, Hammered Bronze, Hammered Brown, or Hammered Gray Finish for an additional $11.00 per set. Custom Finishes will take an additional 1 to 2 days to ship.
We do recommend that you consider a Custom Finish. The cap lights will look like a $100 set, and they will keep that expensive look without the plastic changing colors and fading.
Be sure to look at the pictures above. Eilene, our awesome customer and friend in California, sent these pictures after she installed the Espresso Finish, with a reddish tint, on her 5x5 brown fence posts. Her deck looks great, and the light supplied at night is just the right amount.
- Set of Two 5x5 Copper Solar Post Cap Lights, Low Profile Solar Fence Caps
- Receive Free Shipping on your purchase of any solar post caps
- Five LED bulbs in each solar lamp, approximately 45 lumens of light output with Bright White, considerably less for the custom colors
- Colors of LED bulbs available in Standard White, or Custom Soft White, Warm White, Golden Warm White, Amber, Blue, Evergreen or Green for additional $3 per set
- Available in a Clear or Frosted Lens
- Available in Standard Plastic Sleek Copper Finish or Upgrade to Textured Copper or Espresso Paint Finish, Hammered Bronze, Hammered Brown, or Hammered Gray Finish $11 per set)
- Made from Premium Heat Resistant Plastic
- Volume Discount: Order 3 Sets - 10%, Order 5 Sets - 15%, Order 10 Sets - 20%
- Light duration is up to 8 hours during the summer months
- Two mounting bases included with each post cap, 4.75" x 4.75" and 5 1/16" x 5 1/16"
- Designed to fit 5" x 5" Vinyl/PVC or Nominal Wood Posts
- Rechargeable battery is a 3.2V 550mAh Lithium Ion, pre-installed
- Two Improved Solar Panels for faster charging
- Low profile solar cap light fixture is 6.25" x 6.25" x 4" H
- Vertical lined clear plastic lens for a brighter light
- 30 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Natures Solar Lights will extend your Warranty to 90 Days automatically
- Manufactured by Atlantic Solar.
Lights didn't come with off on switch.
NOTE FROM NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS: Gary is correct. The new version of these Atlantic Solar post caps has a tab to pull to activate the battery. This "switch" was made since there was a continuous problem with the On/Off switch going bad on the lights, making them unusable. This change to the battery pull tab has alleviated the problem. Thanks for reminding me I have to change the description, Gary.