5x5 Solar Fence Post Lights - Black Aluminum Imperial Set of 2
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Classy Caps' Black Imperial 5x5 Solar Fence Post Lights, in a low profile post cap style, offer a contemporary design with rugged cast aluminum construction. The powder coated black finish means no future painting, and the post caps will maintain their beauty and color for years. They are designed for use with actual 5" x 5" fence posts, and have a light duration of up to 10 hours.
If your deck posts are an actual 4.5 x 4.5, you need the Black Powder Coated Aluminum Imperial 4.5 Solar Post Cap Lights that comes with a mounting base to fit your 4.5" post.
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of solar fence post lights.
These solar fence post lights are quick and easy to install. When you receive your lights, twist the fixture top to open, then turn the lights to the AUTO position. Place the fixture top back onto the mounting base, and your light is ready to give you many years of automatic deck lighting at night.
You can secure the 5x5 solar fence post cap lights to your posts with exterior grade adhesive or caulking.
- 5x5 Solar Fence Post Cap Lights, Low Profile Black Imperial, Set of 2 Classy Caps
- Solar cap lights measure 7" x 7" x 3.25" H
- Two 5000K 0.5W Cool White LED bulbs in each solar light fixture, 15 lumens of light output
- One long life 1.2V AA 800mah Ni-MH rechargeable battery included
- Crystalline Solar Panel has 0.33 Watts
- Inserts are made from durable, non-yellowing Plexi-glas
- Automatic Volume Discount: Order 3 Sets - 10%, Order 5 Sets - 15%, Order 10 Sets - 20%
- High Performance solar lights stay lit for up to 10 hours
- Lights up automatically every night, be sure to place the auto/off switch onto AUTO before installation
- Will fit over an actual 5" x 5" PVC or Vinyl fence post
- Each solar fence post cap light weighs 2 pounds
- One year Warranty, excluding batteries
- Manufactured by Classy Caps, with stringent quality control
I dont understand why ratings are reviews are requested with just a few days, my rating of 3 stars is due to the fact that I just received these lights, and just installed them, and they've been in service for 1 day. Give us a break!
I will rate the construction of the lights at 5 stars, they are made in China, so what that means to me is that I'll be replacing them in a year or 2.