Batteries For Solar Lights, 1.2V AA Ni-CD 600mAh, 10 Pack Rechargeable
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our pack of 10 Batteries for Solar Lights contains 1.2V "AA" rechargeable Ni-CD batteries, with a button top and an energy storage capacity of 600mAh. You can use these to replace your existing AA Ni-CD solar rechargeable batteries in your solar garden lights.
You will receive Free Shipping on this pack of 10 batteries.
- Designed specifically for solar lights that have an existing button top 1.2V AA battery
- Ni-CD solar batteries are made to be charged daily by the sun
- Easy to install, with the button top against the positive side and the flat end against the spring
- Expected Lifetime: up to 1000 charge & discharge cycles. (Approximately 2 years in color changing solar lights.)
- Install batteries in the morning and allow them to charge throughout the day
- It is recommended that you replace the batteries for your solar lights with the same type of rechargeable battery, (Ni-CD vs. Ni-MH) i.e. if your light has Ni-CD, replace the batteries with Ni-CD unless it is a newer model of solar light that was manufactured to accept either a Ni-CD or a Ni-MH solar light battery.
These were supposed to be 600mh, I received 400mh batteries. Not much better than the 200mh that were in my lights. I will go elsewhere next time
Note from Natures Solar Lights: Why do customers not contact us if there is a problem? Our phone number is at the very top of our website, and we answer the phone? We are not a big box store that ignores our customers, but we sure can't take care of customers if they don't contact us and post anonymous reviews. We always make things right, if you allow us to.
I WAS LOOKING FOR REPLACEMENTS FOR MY SOLAR LIGHTS THEY WENT OUT. I LOOKED AT WALMART AND FOUND BATTERIES FOR THEM BUT THEY WERE TO EXPENSIVE' I FOUND NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS ON LINE FOUND REPLACEMENT RECHARAGABLE BATTERIES AND MY SOLAR LIGHTS ARE BRIGHT AGAIN. THANK YOU.