Rechargeable Batteries for Solar Lights, 1.2V AAA Ni-CD 600mAh 10 Pack
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our pack of 10 Button Top Rechargeable Batteries for Solar Lights are 1.2V "AAA" Ni-CD, with 600mAh energy storage capacity. They can be used in any solar landscape light that has an existing 1.2 Volt AAA Ni-CD rechargeable battery installed.
The mAH refers to how much energy a single battery can hold from one day's charge. The higher the mAH, the longer the charge from the sun will light your solar fixtures at night. This 600mAh will replace any AAA Ni-CD 200mAh to 600mAh solar battery.
You will receive Free Shipping on this 10 pack of solar light batteries.
- Designed especially for outdoor solar lights
- Easy to install, put button top against positive tab and flat bottom against spring
- Expected Lifetime: 500 charge and discharge cycles
- Install batteries in the morning and allow them to charge throughout the day
- It is recommended that you replace the batteries in your solar light fixture with the same type of rechargeable battery, i.e. if your light has Ni-CD, replace the batteries with Ni-CD. Most of our solar garden lights, solar stake lights and small landscape lights come with a Ni-CD battery pre-installed.
NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS ARE AWESOME. I FOUND REPLACEMENT BATTERIES THAT ARE RECHARGEABLE FOR MY SOLAR LIGHTS. THEY WERE SO MUCH CHEAPER THEN WALMART AND A LARGER QUANTITY FOR THE PRICE.