Bunny Rabbit Solar Light Named Sprinter - 18 Inches Long
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Meet Sprinter, Honey's boyfriend and another neighbor and friend for you! He's a handsome guy, and can run like lightning! Sprinter won't even think about running with Honey bunny solar statue coming his way. Sprinter, a very smart bunny rabbit solar light, knows the love of his life when he sees her.
This solar animal garden light has a very unique detail, perfect for a hopping bunny rabbit. The head is attached to the body with a heavy duty spring, and the body is attached to an oval platform with an even larger heavy duty spring. What does this do? It allows the rabbit solar statue to bob up and down in the wind, just like he was running through your yard. Love this detail!
Sprinter bunny solar light is made from metal, with a PVC film that shows off the Warm White LED light at night. He's adorable and fast, just like a bunny rabbit should be.
Features & Specifications:
- Bunny solar light named Sprinter, metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal solar rabbit light sculpture is 18" L x 4" W x 15" H, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Hand painted a Rustic Dark Brown color, with Black Eyes and a White Nose
- Has a body formed PVC Interior Film Sheet that drinks in the sun during the day, shines onto the solar panel and charges the internal battery
- Includes one Warm White LED located on the interior solar panel module
- Sprinter's face is 5.25" L x 1.75" W x 3.75" H, with 5.5" H bunny ears
- Tail is 3.75" L x 1.75" W
- Head is attached with a heavy duty spiral spring to create bobbing during windy days
- Legs are all about 4.25" L x 1.25" W
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the back interior of the solar rabbit, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the metal bunny solar statue to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab if included, that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar statue where the back portion will flood
- To remove the solar panel module from the back of the rabbit to replace the battery, carefully lift the metal tab, then swing the round module out to allow you access