Bunny Rabbit Solar Statue Light Named Honey - 18 Inches Long
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Wait...who is that meandering through the backyard? It's Honey, your newest neighbor and friend! She is the cutest Honey bunny rabbit solar statue that you can imagine, and she is hopping through your yard to find her boyfriend, Sprinter bunny rabbit solar light, so you can meet him also.
This animal shaped solar light has a very unique detail, perfect for a hopping bunny rabbit. The head is attached to the body with a heavy duty spring, and the body is attached to an oval platform with an even larger heavy duty spring. What does this do? It allows the rabbit solar statue to bob up and down in the wind, just like she was running through your yard. Love this detail!
Once you settle on the perfect spot for your bunny solar light to catch the sun and wind, you can cover her stand with grass, rock, sand or mulch, and she will appear to bob and run through the air.
Honey bunny solar light is made from metal, with a PVC film that shows off the Yellow/Gold LED light at night. She's adorable and cute, just like a bunny rabbit should be.
Features & Specifications:
- Bunny solar statue light named Honey, metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal solar rabbit light sculpture is 18" L x 4" W x 15" H, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Hand painted a Rustic Bronze color, with Black Eyes and a White Nose
- Has a body formed Light Brown with Yellow Tint PVC Interior Film Sheet that drinks in the sun during the day, shines onto the solar panel and charges the internal battery
- Includes one Yellow/Gold LED located on the interior solar panel module
- Honey's face is 5.25" L x 1.75" W x 3.75" H, with 5.5" H bunny ears
- Tail is 3.75" L x 1.75" W
- Head is attached with a heavy duty spiral spring to create bobbing during windy days
- Legs are all about 4.25" L x 1.25" W
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the back interior of the solar rabbit, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the metal bunny solar statue to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab if included, that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the solar statue where the back portion will flood
- To remove the solar panel module from the back of the rabbit to replace the battery, carefully lift the metal tab, then swing the round module out to allow you access