Solar Deck Rail Lights - Copper Low Profile Flat Mounted Set of 2
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Our Set of 2 Copper Solar Deck Rail Lights are 3.5" x 2.5" x 3" to fit on your deck posts, stairways, columns and pillars. The small light fixtures install easily with the two screws that are included. This Classy Caps low profile solar flat mount light is also perfect to use as Marine Dock Lighting for those boat docks and railings that can't handle a bigger fixture. Light up your deck for up to 12 hours at night with solar powered lighting!
Low profile wall mount and deck rail solar lights are a great accent, and add safety to gazebos, archways and boat docks. All of our Classy Caps solar powered lights include Free Shipping.
NOTE: When you receive the lights and are ready to install them, push the switch on the back of the deck rail light to the AUTO position. If the switch doesn't seem to stay in the AUTO position by itself so the light will turn ON at night, loosen one of the screws on the back by the gasket and switch just a bit, which will allow the switch to move enough to securely stay in the AUTO position. Sometimes the gasket is just a bit too tight for the switch to move all the way over to the correct position.
- Solar Deck Rail Lights, Copper Plated Set of 2 Low Profile Wall Mounted Solar Lights
- Receive Free Shipping with your purchase of solar wall lights
- High Performance solar LED wall lights will stay lit for up to 12 hours
- Low Profile solar deck rail light measures 3.5" x 2.5" x 3"
- Lights up automatically every night with an auto - off switch
- 2 High output White 6000K-8000K LED bulbs for brilliant white light
- 1 long life 1.2V AA 600mAH Ni-Mh rechargeable battery included
- Solar panel is 0.2W Crystalline
- Made from ABS Electroplated Copper
- Also available in Black or White powder coated aluminum (separate products)
- One Year Warranty, excluding battery
- Manufactured by Classy Caps
One of the lights from the order doesn't work.
NOTE FROM NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS: We encourage our customers to contact us by phone or email direct so we can take care of any problem they are experiencing. We may miss the problem if you just put it in a Products Review.
I have contacted Kris for more information and troubleshooting items he can perform. When we receive the results for the 1 out of 6 lights that isn't working, we will take care of any replacement he needs to get his light working. That's what we do here at Natures Solar Lights, take care of our customers.