4.5 Solar Post Cap Lights for 4.5 Inch Deck Posts | Bronze Set of 2
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This set of two Classy Caps Imperial Dark Bronze 4.5" Solar Post Cap Lights will fit your deck posts that measure exactly 4.5" x 4.5". They have a low profile design, with rugged, maintenance-free powder coated cast aluminum housing, and non-yellowing, curved Plexi-Glas lenses.
You can install solar fence post lights in any area that receives around 8 hours of sunshine, which will give you up to 10 hours of light duration at night.
A Volume Discount of 10% to 20% will be automatically applied with a 3 Set Minimum Purchase of solar deck cap lights. See breakdown below.
With your purchase, you will receive a set of two Dark Bronze 4 x 4 solar post caps in sealed packages, and two 4.5 x 4.5 mounting bases in a separate plastic bag to fit your 4.5" deck posts. When you order multiple sets, your bag of 4.5 mounting bases may be in a separate box, so be sure to open all boxes to locate your mounting bases.
To change the mounting base, you will need to remove the fixture head by twisting it to the Left, then remove the 4 screws located in the corners that hold the 4" mounting base to the post cap light. Line up the 4.5" mounting base to the screw holes, and reinstall the four screws. Don't forget to take the reflector from the 4 x 4 base, and place it in the indentation in the new 4.5 x 4.5 base. Push the Switch to AUTO, reattach the fixture head by twisting it to the Right, and install onto your post.
- Solar Post Cap Lights, Bronze Classy Caps Imperial, Set of 2, Free Shipping
- Made specifically to fit over 4.5" x 4.5" deck posts
- Volume Discount: Order 3 Sets - 10%, Order 5 Sets - 15%, Order 10 Sets - 20%
- Low profile solar fence post lights, measure 6" x 6" x 2.5"
- 5000K Cool White LED bulb, with 15 lumens of light output, in each solar light fixture
- One 1.2V AA 800mah Ni-MH rechargeable battery included in each fixture, should last between one and two years before needing to be replaced
- Crystalline Solar Panel has 0.33 Watts, and will partially charge on cloudy days
- Inserts are made from durable, non-yellowing curved Plexi-Glas
- High Performance solar lights for deck posts stay lit for up to 10 hours
- Lights up automatically every night with the auto/off switch
- Will fit over an actual 4.5" x 4.5" deck post (4.5" x 4.5" adapter included with 4x4 solar light caps) i.e. Trex offers 4.5" deck post sleeves with their decking.
- The auto switch to turn your solar post cap lights ON is underneath the fixture head lid
- One year Warranty, excluding batteries
- Manufactured by Classy Caps, with stringent quality control
These solar post cap lights are absolutely everything I had hoped. I have had my first set for a year and, comparing them to the ones I just received, the year-old ones still look new. Classy Caps have an unusually high lumin rating for solar lights, but I do not think they are too bright. Switching out the standard base for the 4.5 one can be tricky (work your way around the light, pushing on one corner, then the next, etc; do not try to just twist it off by holding/twisting on one place). I completely recommend these lights.
Lights fit well, and shipping was smooth. However, after test fitting the lights turned out to be a harsh white light, and the fixtures cast sideways rather than on the steps. Draconian return policies mean I’m going to eat the cost.
Do not recommend.
NOTE FROM NATURES SOLAR LIGHTS : Yes, as the Product Description states, the LED is Bright White/Cool White, and with side lenses, the light will shine out to the side, rather than down. We do have a fair return policy, customer needs to pay for return shipping cost, and that's it. This customer, however, didn't even use their name so that we could contact them to send Return Instructions to. Our customer service is excellent, but we can only help when a name or order number is used, or we are called or emailed for return instructions. I'm sorry this person chose to remain anonymous. Marcia, Natures Solar Lights
Suggest that instructions be included for the adapter for different size posts.
These lights are an excellent product. They are sturdy and well made. The adapter for a 4.5 trex Post is easy to install and fits perfectly. Previous reviews indicated the lights were dim. I don’t find that to true. I think the lights provide just the correct amount of light for an accent light. I’d buy them again
Received the post lights late yesterday, installed them on two of my posts and absolutely love them!
They came fully charged and lasted all night. I saw them go off in the morning before going to work when the sun was coming up. Great quality and easy to install on my Trex posts.
These are great! Ordered two received in about a week to try then ordered 7 more. They last all night and are pretty bright but not obnoxious. Very easy to install the Trex adapter plate. They came fully charged. Waited for over a month with another company's model and never received them. Color not a perfect match but close enough . Very well built metal construction. Very happy with them.
The cost is fair. The lighting bright.
These solar were perfect for my use..they came with a 4.5" adapter plate that fit my Trex deck post perfectly and the color match (bronze) was as close to a perfect match. I really was happy with the low profile design of the light.