- Solar Lamp Posts Gama Sonic
Solar Lamp Posts Gama Sonic
Gama Sonic Solar Lamp Post Lights
A new year and new products to offer you from Gama Sonic. Check out the new Polaris solar carriage lantern style that is ideal for coastal areas and very humid locations.
Various Gama Sonic products will also be offered to you at Sale Prices more often, and saving money is always a good thing. We hope that you will be one of our satisfied customers this year, and look forward to hearing from you.
Solar Lamp Post Lights, Coach Lanterns and Pole Yard Lights by Gama Sonic, are made from Powder Coated Cast Aluminum and include a 2 Year Warranty! All purchases include the hardware required for installation. Read through the Benefits below and see for yourself. They are elegant, bright, and the best quality solar lights for your landscape and yard lighting needs.
Type of solar powered lamp post lights available:
- Pole lights for your yard and street, up to 102" High
- Pillar Solar Lanterns with 3" Fitter for your electric conversion to solar
- Column and Pedestal Carriage Lantern Lights to mount on flat surfaces
- Wall mount carriage and coach lanterns
- Commercial grade Imperial II solar lanterns with 3" fitter pole
- PIR security solar motion sensors and garden spot lights
- Emergency and camping portable lanterns
Gama Sonic designs feature great styles including the original Victorian Old World Gas Street Light, Tuscan, Asian, Contemporary, Modern, Traditional and Country.
Benefits of Choosing Gama Sonic Solar Lights:
- Retrofitting your outdoor electric fixtures to solar is so easy. There are wonderful styles of Solar Carriage and Coach Lanterns with 3" fitter poles to slip right onto your existing electric Pole, Column and Pedestal outdoor landscape lights. Conversion to solar doesn't get any easier than that!
- Gama Sonic is very innovative in their thinking and in their pursuit of new technology to make their solar wall and yard lights even better. They started out with a patented cone reflector to increase brightness from the LED bulbs, and have just come out with their newest idea, the LED Light Bulb for their Solar Coach Lanterns.
- They ensure that their lights are long lasting and will maintain their beauty. From the pole lights and lanterns, to the Progressive Spot Lights and Solar Path Lights, they are sturdy, heavy and durable powder coated cast aluminum.
- Gama Sonic goes the extra mile by using Real Beveled Glass Lenses in all of their outdoor solar lamp post lights. They also protect the powerful yet delicate solar panel with Tempered Glass to avoid damage from falling objects. All of the little things save you from having problems in the future.
- You can easily and securely install the solar yard lights in the ground or into concrete. An EZ Anchor is available to use for ground installation if you choose, and the long bolts that come with your pole lights for concrete installation will make sure your light goes nowhere.
- They have many choices available so you can purchase the solar powered lights that will fit your home, budget, and personal preferences. Some solar light poles and lanterns have Bright White, some have Warm White. Some have a High/Low light switch so you can choose to have more light or more light duration at night. Various lumen (brightness) output is available, from 30 to 900 lumens. With so many choices, you're bound to find the right fit for your home.
- Gama Sonic doesn't stop at residential solar landscape lighting. Their line of Imperial II solar pole lights and lanterns are currently installed in Commercial parking lots, business entrances, apartment and mobile home complexes, and even on Main Street America. Since they are powder coated cast aluminum, they hold up to the weather conditions from the North to the South United States.
- From the combination of their battery packs, circuitry and solar panel technology, you can plan on receiving 1 1/2 hours of light duration at night for every 1 hour of full sunlight. This is basically the minimum during fall and winter months, when the sun is far to the south, so your summer months should be even better. There should be hours of battery energy left to help on cloudy days.
- Every solar lamp post, spot light and path light has a 2 Year Warranty that Gama Sonic honors.
- Overall Quality and Design, it's worth the price every time in solar lamp post lights.
Want the brightest outdoor solar light we have available for commercial or residential installation? The Imperial II Solar Column Lanterns and Pole Lights have 300 Lumens of brightness per fixture! You can buy the 3" fitter pedestal lights to convert your electric fixtures, and the 97" High yard lights with One (300 lumens), Two (600 lumens) or Three (900 lumens) Fixtures.