Batteries for Solar Lights - 3.2V AA 800mAh Li-ion (LiFePO4) 10-Pack
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
These 14500 Series Rechargeable 3.2V Batteries for Solar Lights are a AA size Lithium Ion Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery with 800mAh storage capacity. They are only for use in solar post cap lights and solar carriage lights that were purchased with existing 3.2V batteries.
They will replace the existing solar battery in the Atlantic Solar Carriage Lanterns and Post Cap Lights, NTH Solar and the Garden Sun Light 5x5 and 6x6 newer solar cap lights with an existing 3.2V battery.
The larger the mah, the more storage capacity a solar battery has for the energy gathered by the sun. The 800mah, vs. the 550mah or 600mah 3.2V solar batteries, will give you an additional 2-3 hours generally. This is important during the Fall and Winter months when the angle and intensity of the sun is much lower than the Spring and Summer.
- Pack of 10 Replacement Batteries for Solar Lights, 3.2V Li-Ion Battery
- Charging capacity is 800mah
- Designed for solar lights or products that use a 3.2V LiFeP04 Series 14500 rechargeable battery
- Dimensions are approximately 2" L x 9/16" W
- These MUST NOT BE USED in 1.2V Solar Lights or products
- Expected life cycle is for 1000 cycles
- Do not dispose of 3.2V lithium ion batteries in your normal trash, must be properly recycled
Lousy Chinese made batteries. Already had to throw out 1/2 of them as they wouldn’t hold a charge