Bright Solar Carriage Lantern - 3 Inch Fitter Pole - Cast Aluminum
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Replace your energy eating Electric Pole Light Lanterns with the quality and elegant style of this Commercial Grade Imperial II Solar Coach Lantern with a 3 Inch Fitter Pole.
The bottom of the solar lamp post light has a 3" pole that will fit onto your existing column and pillar poles to make conversion from electric to solar easy. Just remove your existing electric fixture, cap off the wiring, and place the Imperial II 3 inch round fitter onto the pole. As long as your light is in a sunny location, you will enjoy the sun powered security that this bright solar light brings.
The commercial grade Imperial II solar lamp post light has a High or Low switch to control the light duration for additional days of illumination, and double the battery storage capacity, from 6000mah to 12000mah.
On a full charge from a sunny day, and the light switch set to Low, the new Imperial II solar post light will have enough charge stored from the sun to light your lantern for 5 days! During cloudy and rainy days, your outdoor solar light will still illuminate your home or business.
The powder coated cast aluminum construction and brightness of the Imperial II Gama Sonic solar lamp post light makes it the ideal candidate for Commercial and Residential installations and retrofits. You can install them on columns and pillars just as easily as on a yard pole light. They have also been installed in locations from Office and Apartment buildings to residential entrances, decks and driveways.
If you don't have an existing pole, you can purchase the Cast Aluminum 79" High Pole offered above for $179.00. The 79" pole comes with hardware to install into concrete for stability and security.
Is your area prone to high winds or storms? If so, you might want to purchase our new Gama Sonic Commercial Grade Poles:
Our Gama Sonic Imperial II series solar lamp posts also have upgraded and heavy duty Cast Aluminum Pole options to be purchased along with this Solar Coach Lantern. These special poles are twice the thickness of Gama Sonic's standard lamp post poles, 2.5mm thick vs these 5.0mm thick, with a much wider base for additional stability. Three different heights are available for your purchase: 6.5 feet high at $250.00, 8.0 feet high at $300.00, or 10.0 feet high at $350.00, in addition to the cost of this Imperial II 3" fitter lantern product.
The Gama Sonic Imperial II series is one of the brightest and best solar pole lights on today’s market. Your purchase will be a wise decision for an alternative to paying high gas and electric bills on your landscape lighting each month. With the solar fixture emitting 300 lumens from the 21 White LED, you’ll be pleased at the amount of light output from this solar post lantern.
- One Solar Coach Lantern with 3" Fitter Pole for Column and Pillar Lights
- Free Shipping within the Continental United States
- Energy efficient sun charged lamp in an elegant design
- Has a High or Low switch for control light duration
- 21 Super-Bright White LED, 6000K
- Brightness is 300 Lumens, comparable to a 75W Bulb
- Powered by Four Built-In, 3.2V 3000mah Lithium Ion Battery Packs, which should last between 2 and 3 years
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- Manual on/off switch for testing and storage purposes
- The Imperial II Solar Lamp Post has a durable, rust-resistant frame made from powder coated Cast Aluminum
- Fixture inserts are real Beveled Glass
- Unique patented reflective cone to brighten and spread the light
- Light Duration is up to 12 Hours on a fully charged battery
- Mono Crystalline Solar Cell will partially charge the battery even on cloudy days
- Heavy duty 8 Watt Tempered Glass Solar Panel for added protection from damage
- Solar lantern fixture measures 19" x 10.5" x 10.5"
- Includes a Two Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic
If you need additional brightness for the location that you want to retrofit to solar lights, this Imperial II 3" fitter style is also available with Two or Three lanterns on One Pole. The lumens are 600 and 900, respectively, for twice and three times the brightness.
NOTE: The Imperial II is not available in a Flat Mount Lantern. You can go to any Home Improvement Store and ask for a 3" Fitter Pier Base, which will fit onto the Pole of this 3" Fitter Lantern. You can then mount it onto your flat column. The cost of the Flat Mount Base is generally between $10 and $15.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
This lantern was easy to install, works great and looks beautiful!