Cat Solar Statue Named Spoiled - Solar Animal Garden Light 17" High
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Spoiled, and he definitely lives up to his name, is such a handsome Kitty Cat solar statue, and why he gets anything he wants. How he maintains his lean body is beyond me, as Spoiled is currently looking back at you saying, aren't you following me to feed me? He must use those long legs a lot to run around and jump up to the top of his favorite cat condo.
Behind Spoiled's metal frame is a Green PVC Film that allows the sunlight to shine through during the day to charge the internal battery, and the Bright Green solar light to shine through at night. His head is attached with a heavy duty metal spring that allows him to nod his head YES, when you ask him if he wants a treat.
Solar animal garden lights are a wonderful addition to your home entrance, patio and garden. With Spoiled's 17" Tall handcrafted and hand painted metal cat body, gorgeous Green Cat Eyes and very Handsome face with curlicue Whiskers and a pink nose, he's sure to light up your face when you adopt him and bring him home.
Also check out Spot solar animal garden light, Spoiled's Schnauzer buddy that enjoys cats tremendously.
Features & Specifications:
- Cat solar statue light named Spoiled, metal yard art with Free Shipping
- Metal solar cat light sculpture is 17" H x 9.25" L x 9.25" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Rustic Black and White Metal, Green 5/8" Round Marble Glass Eyes and Green PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Includes one Green LED located on the interior solar panel module
- Has the cutest Pink Nose, and an 8" Spiral Tail
- Spoiled's face is 7" W x 4" L, with 2" H ears
- Curlicue Whiskers are 3.25" W x 4" H each, with a span of 8.5"
- Head is attached with a heavy duty spiral spring
- Front Feet are 2.5" x 2.25" and Back Feet are 2.75" x 3.5"
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the solar cat, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the metal cat solar sculpture light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the Cat statue where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the cat, carefully lift the metal tab, then swing the round module out to allow you access. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Cat interior, and push the metal tab back in place
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE my Cat and Dog solar statues, they are the cutest things EVER!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a safe and happy New year
The cat is so cute. She stays lit all night! Quality materials used. I love the cat so much I purchased the dog!