Dachshund Dog Solar Light - Female Solar Metal Dog Statue
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Dottie, our female Dachshund dog solar light, will sneak into your heart with her affection and intelligence as soon as your meet her. Can a solar metal dog statue be intelligent? Absolutely! She knows how to light up at night automatically just for you!
She can be a bit temperamental on cloudy days, but she will brighten up and be her self-assured, independent dog when the sun comes out.
Unlike a living Dachshund, our Dachshund solar metal dog statue will NOT bother the neighbors with barking. She will loyally stay where you choose, whether it's on your patio, by your entrance, or in your animal garden.
Dottie will fit right in with your metal yard art. She is 19" L x 5" W x 12.75" H, with a Rustic Brown body and scroll pattern.
A Deep Red PVC film is molded inside her body that allows the sun to shine through for charging the battery. She will light up a Purple Pizzazz color at night from the LED in the solar panel module.
Get Free Shipping, and wonderful companions, by keeping Dottie and her boyfriend Dexter animal shaped solar dog, together.
- Dog solar statue named Dottie, metal yard art, animal shaped solar lights with Free Shipping
- Dachshund metal art statue is 19" L x 5" W x 12.75" H, and looks adorable outdoors during the day
- Made from Brown Rustic Metal, .75" Round Blue Glass Eyes, Deep Red PVC Film and Purple Pizzazz LED
- Has a 5.5" Spiral Happy Tail
- Front Legs are 3.5" H, Black Legs are 5" H
- Head is 6" L x 3.5" W
- Dachshund body is 14" L x 3.25" W
- Has a Dottie name tag, 2" x 1.25", that can be removed
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the dog, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar dog light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, if applicable, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the Dog solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the dog 1) put your small hand inside, above the solar panel, and turn the solar panel until you can feel the On/Off switch on the outside portion of the square solar panel. Switch it to the ON position, cover solar panel with hand to test if the LED comes on. 2) carefully lift the metal tabs from the solar panel module, then turn the dog upside down until you can lift out the round module. Push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Dog interior, and push the metal tab back in place .