Frog Solar Statue - Crowned Prince Metal Yard Art - Roly Poly Body
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
You will enjoy our very delightful, but stately, Crowned Prince Frog solar statue light. His name is Albert, and he is very handsome and tall for a Metal Frog at 15" high.
Prince Albert is raising his princely hands in expectation of very loud cheering from the crowd below. When the Blue LED lights up his stately and Patina colored rotund body at night, you will know that he is worthy of the Crown on top of his head, and the cheers from his subjects.
Our Frog solar statues are well made, with solid Metal for the Head, Arms, Hands and Feet, and a Metal Sculpted Scroll Design outline for the body. The interior film is made from PVC, which allows the sunlight to shine through onto the solar panel inside, and the Blue light to shine outward at night.
The solar panel, battery, LED bulb and On/Off switch are all encased into a 3" round module located in the bottom portion of the Frog's body sculpture. Our stately Prince is deserving of a night long light, so we will include an upgraded solar battery with your purchase.
We also have Prince Albert's brother, Prince Frog Solar Light, available with a Green body and Green LED. They do get along famously, and will be very happy if you take them home together.
Prince Frog is one of the many critters and animal shaped solar lights that you can purchase, in our collection of metal yard art, for your complete enjoyment.
Features and Specifications:
- Frog solar statue light named Prince, with Free Shipping
- Prince Frog is made from Metal with a Patina Blue Finish
- Has a Blue PVC Film Roly Poly body
- One Blue LED bulb lights up the entire body that shows through the metal scroll design
- Solar frog is approximately 10" W x 8" L x 15" H
- Crown is 2.5" W x 1.5" H, Shield is 7.25" L x 2.5" W
- Hands are 3" x 3", and Arms are 5" curved
- Frog legs are 5" H and feet are 3.5" x 3"
- Frog Eyes are 1" Diameter Midnight Blue Glass Marbles
- Mouth is 6" W
- Included from the factory was a 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery, we will include an upgraded minimum 1000mAh Ni-CD battery to give you light all night long
- The 2"x2" Solar panel, along with the Battery compartment, LED Bulb and ON/OFF switch, are encased in a 3" round module located in the bottom of solar frog light