Sconce Solar Carriage Lantern - Black Sconce for Coastal Areas
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Are you shopping for a solar wall light with a clean and low profile installation for your home? A Sconce Solar Carriage Lantern will give you just that, plus the elegance of a carriage style lantern. This Sconce wall mount solar light is only 4.7" deep, perfect for those tight entrances that have very little space for a full size diameter lantern.
You can also install this solar sconce along the front or sides of your house or garage to give your home more security. Add light anywhere that receives about 6 hours of sunlight during the day, since no wiring or electricity is needed for installation.
Gama Sonic's Polaris series of Solar Carriage Lights is specifically made for the high humidity and salt water of the coastal areas. The solar carriage light also has a High and Low setting for the amount of light and hours of duration you would like at night, from 8 to 12 hours on a full battery charge.
The Polaris Black sconce solar light is made from "coastal approved" rigid and durable ABS resin that will not rust. The ABS also includes high UV protection to withstand sun rays to avoid fading. Both of these features are ideal if you are living by a coast, lake, or in a very humid location that is prone to rusting metal.
Here is a link to the easy Installation Instructions for you to check out.
The Polaris coastal area wall mount solar light has 2700K Warm White LED to add a warm and welcoming feel to your home or business. The Low or High mode light feature lets you choose the amount of light and light duration that works best for you.
This gorgeous solar carriage lantern comes with 11 Warm White LED that emits 100 lumens of light. As an Option, if you want to have a brighter light for your home, you can purchase a 6000K Bright White LED that will emit around 130 lumens of light for an additional $23.00, including shipping.
If you are planning to purchase and install outdoor solar lights this year, look no further than the Polaris series. You can choose wall mount solar carriage lanterns for your walls or garage, the matching bollard solar path light to line your driveway or light up your business parking area and sidewalk, and this solar lamp post light, with 3 mounting options, to brighten your back yard, street or courtyard. Each option will match this Sconce solar carriage lantern.
Sometimes the world is perfect, and when all of your outdoor solar lights match, you will look like the world's greatest designer.
- Sconce Solar carriage light, Black Finish
- Ideal for coastal area homes and high humidity areas
- Wall mount sconce solar lantern is 10.5" W x 17.5" H Installed, with a 4.7" depth from the wall
- 11 Warm White 2700K SMD LED, with 100 Lumens of light output, incorporated into the C37 Solar Powered Light Bulb
- One excellent high powered 3.2V Lithium Ion batteries with 1500mAh included, should last for 1,000 cycles, approximately 3 years
- Glass lenses for beautiful, clean shine
- Patent pending cone reflector for superior light output
- Turn ON by choosing either the Low or High light switch, located underneath the finial
- Light Sensor located in the solar panels will automatically light the solar carriage light at night
- Three solar panels on top of carriage lantern are protected with tempered glass
- Weather, fade and rust resistant rigid ABS resin
- Energy efficient, green solar powered light
- Will partially charge and light even on cloudy days, 6 hours of sun will fully charge the battery
- Black finish
- Two year limited Warranty
- Quality construction by Gama Sonic
- Battery Pack: 3.2V, 1500 Ma Lithium-Ion
- Charging Capacity: 1500mAh
- LED Type: SMD Warm White 2700K, with 100 Lumens of Light Output
- Power Source: 2 Watt Mono-crystalline Solar Panel with Tempered Glass covering x 3
- Install outdoor solar powered lights in sunny location
- Light Duration: Approximately 8 hours on Low and 12 hours on High with all day sunlight
- Weight: 2 Pounds
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic Solar Lights
Quality Construction: Gama Sonic's Polaris solar sconce and carriage lantern is made from coastal approved rigid ABS resin, with a Black or White finish. ABS resin has excellent impact resistance and toughness. It is ideal where sturdiness, strength and rigidity are critical requirements, such as in coastal areas susceptible to humidity, salt and hurricanes.
Real glass lenses are incorporated into the design to add beauty and elegant durability. The solar panels are protected with a tempered glass cover to avoid damage. The Lithium Ion 3.2V AA battery included has an excellent storage capacity of 1500mAh. In summary, the design is second to none, the quality is outstanding, and it has a 2 year warranty.
Ease of Installation: As long as the location you have chosen receives about 6 hours of sun during the day, place the Polaris solar carriage lantern where you want it, and use the included hardware to easily and safely secure it to the surface or ground.
Instructions for Removing Fixture Head to Turn Lantern On:
- Remove all parts from the product box
- Do not put pressure on the solar panels
- On/Off switch and Brightness Mode are located in the top cap underneath the finial
- Turn ON the operation switch by choosing your desired brightness level: Economy or High - Economy will give you more hours of light duration at night, and High will give you a brighter light output
- Place in sunny location to receive optimum charging
- Here is a Link to the Polaris Installation Instructions
- After several years when the batteries need to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion, 3.2V 1500mAh, One battery required
- Turn wall mount solar sconce to OFF prior to replacing battery
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar carriage light
- During the Winter, remove snow buildup to allow sun to reach solar panel for charging of the battery
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post light products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.