Solar Animal Garden Light - Bella the Metal Dog Solar Sculpture
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This beautiful Dog, with a very svelte body, is Bella, our solar animal garden puppy dog who will light up your heart and life. She will cuddle up next to you in your favorite lounge chair, or stand by your favorite flowers to make them look even more beautiful. Bella is such a good dog, she'll even sit right by your entrance waiting for you to come back home.
Bella is one of the prettiest 16" Tall metal yard art Dog solar lights you may ever encounter. She will be an adorable, loved by all, daytime addition to your yard. At night, Bella's svelte metal yard art body will light up with a Hot Pink LED.
Our animal shaped solar light Dog is handcrafted and hand painted, with marvelous Deep Blue Marble Eyes and a long solid metal Tail. Behind her metal frame is a Pink PVC Film in a gorgeous Ogee designer pattern, that allows the sunlight through during the day to charge the internal battery, and the Pink solar light to shine through at night.
Bella has become best friends with Hunter Animal Shaped solar light dog, a floppy eared hunting dog with big feet and an Amber lit body. Hunter would be very willing to fetch your paper if he could just continue to see his Bella every day. Adopt both for a very happy pair.
Features & Specifications:
- Metal dog solar sculpture named Bella, solar animal garden light with Free Shipping
- Puppy dog solar statue is 16" H x 9" L x 10" W, and looks great by any type of landscaping outdoors
- Made from Rustic Brown Metal, Marvelous Marble Deep Blue Eyes and PVC Interior Film Sheet
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the dog, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, located on the Module, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar dog light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the metal Dog solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the dog, carefully lift the metal tabs, then turn the louvers until the slots are even and you can lift out the round module. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Dog interior, turn until the slots are in different positions, and push the metal tab back in place
- Manufactured by Gerson Company