Solar Column Lantern - Flat Mount Royal Solar Carriage Lantern
- Bronze out of stock until June 9, 2021, Black in stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Now available in Black or Weathered Bronze, the Royal Solar Column Lantern has an elegant Tuscan and New Orleans style to illuminate your deck, patio and sunny entrance. The detailed design, and large size of 9" x 9" x 23" High, will look great in front of your two story home. The flat mount Royal solar carriage lantern will adorn your columns and pillars with elegance and green energy solar powered light.
Solar Powered Light Bulb: This newly designed Royal solar lamp post lights incorporates the newest technology in solar lighting, the Solar Light Bulb with Surface Mounted Diode (SMD) LED bulbs. This quality Royal solar column lantern will now look just like a traditional electric light bulb fixture.
The Royal solar pillar lantern comes with 11 Warm White LED that emits 120 lumens of light on the high setting. As an Option, if you want to have a brighter light for your home, you can purchase a Bright White LED that will emit around 150 lumens of light for an additional $23.00, including shipping.
Quality Construction: Gama Sonic's Royal solar carriage lantern is made from powder coated cast aluminum, with either a Weathered Bronze or Black finish. Real Beveled Glass lenses are incorporated into the design to add beauty and elegant durability. The solar panel is protected with a tempered glass cover to avoid damage. The Two Lithium Ion 3.2V battery have an excellent storage capacity of 1500mAh each. In summary, the design is second to none, the quality is outstanding, and it has a 2 year warranty.
Ease of Installation: With the flat base feature, you can install the Royal solar post light easily onto your driveway entrance pillars, your courtyard columns, or the beautiful brick and stone pedestals leading up to your front door. As long as the column is in a sunny location and the surface is flat, place the Royal solar carriage lantern where you want it, and use the included hardware to secure it safely to the column.
Conversion from Electric to Solar: The flat mount base also makes it extremely easy to convert your electric fixtures to solar. Once you have disconnected the electricity, cover the existing hole with the 6" solar lamp post base, secure the lantern to the column using the included hardware, and you will have immediate sun powered landscape lighting to enjoy free from the ties to electricity.
- Royal Solar Column Lantern with 6 Inch Flat Mount Base by Gama Sonic
- Solar carriage lantern is 23" H x 9" W x 9" D
- 11 Warm White 2700K SMD LED, with 120 Lumens of light output, incorporated into the Solar Powered Light Bulb
- Economy and High switch for hours of light duration and amount of brightness
- Two excellent high powered 3.2V Lithium Ion battery with 1500mAh included, should last for 1,000 cycles, approximately 3 years
- Beveled glass lenses for beautiful, clean shine
- Patented cone reflector for superior light output
- Manual On/Off switch for storage purposes
- Light Sensor will automatically turn on solar lamp post light at night
- Solar Panels will partially charge the batteries even on cloudy days
- Weather and rust resistant powder coated cast aluminum construction
- Energy efficient, green solar powered light
- Weathered Bronze or Black finish available
- Two year limited Warranty
- Quality production by Gama Sonic
- Battery Pack: 3.2V, 1500 Ma Lithium-Ion x 2
- Charging Capacity: 1500mAh
- LED Type: SMD Warm White 2700K, with 120 Lumens of Light Output
- Power Source: Mono-crystalline Solar Panel with Tempered Glass covering x 4
- Install outdoor solar lights in sunny location
- Light Duration: Approximately 8 hours on Economy and 6 hours on High with at least 3 hours of sun, and 15 hours on Economy and 10 hours on High with a full day of sun
- Made from powder coated cast-aluminum with Black or Weathered Bronze Finish
- Weight: 8 Pounds
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic Solar Lights
Instructions for Removing Fixture Head to Turn Lantern On:
- Unscrew the two knobs in the upper part of the lamp fixture head to detach it from the glass lens area
- Do not put pressure on the solar panels
- Turn ON the operation switch by choosing your desired brightness level: Economy or High - Economy will give you more hours of light duration at night, and High will give you a brighter light output
- Reassemble the upper part of the lantern by screwing the two knobs back on
- Place in sunny location to receive optimum charging
- Here is a Link to the Royal Installation Instructions
- After several years when the batteries needs to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion, 3.2V 1500mAh, Two batteries required
- Turn solar post light to OFF prior to replacing batteries
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar pedestal light and solar panels
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post light products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.
NOTE: The above picture of the Royal installed on a column is the original style without the Solar Light Bulb and with the taller reflective cone.