Solar Dog Light with Bone Welcome Sign - Rustic Brown Metal
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
You'll be delighted to be welcomed home every day by Baxter, solar dog light and his Bone Welcome Sign. He's an adorable metal animal shaped solar light, with a Blue LED that lights up his puppy dog body and the Bone Welcome Sign. When he looks at you with his huge blue eyes, you'll be a goner.
Baxter solar light dog is handcrafted from Metal, and hand painted with a Rustic Brown Finish. He has a Blue PVC Film that shapes his body, plus allows sunlight to shine through onto the interior solar panel to charge the battery. He's a good size puppy dog at 13" Long x 8.5" Wide x 12.75" High. His spiral tail is always in his happy zone.
Features and Specifications:
- Solar Dog Light with Bone Welcome Sign metal artwork, Free Shipping
- Puppy dog solar animal garden light is 12.75" H x 8.5" W x 13" L
- Welcome Sign is 6" L x 2.25" H
- Welcome Dog has 5" floppy ears and a 10" long spiral tail
- Made from Brown Rustic Metal, 1" Marble Eyes and PVC Blue Interior Film
- Includes one 1.2V AA 600mAh Ni-CD solar battery
- Solar Panel and Battery Module, located at the bottom interior of the dog, is 3" in Diameter
- Solar Panel and Light Sensor is 2" x 2"
- Includes an On/Off switch, which must be pushed to the ON position for the solar dog light to come on automatically at night. NOTE: Remove the little round tab that's blocking the movement of the ON/OFF switch, then push the switch to ON.
- Do not set the Dog solar light where the bottom portion will flood
- To access the solar panel module from the bottom of the dog, carefully lift the metal tabs, then turn the louvers until the slots are even and you can lift out the round module. On the bottom, push the switch to the ON position, put module back into the Dog interior, turn until the slots are in different positions, and push the metal tab back in place