Solar Lamp Post Light - Everest Black - Industrial Mid-Century
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
Add a touch of industrial and modern design to your entrance or backyard with a Solar Lamp Post Light by Gama Sonic. The Everest solar pole light is one of our tallest, at 92 inches high installed, with 10 inch bolts included to secure into the ground or concrete.
The great design of the solar carriage lantern is 10.5" x 10.5". It is available in a Black finish that looks great in parks, courtyards and your own backyard.
This solar lamp post incorporates Gama Sonic's new Solar Light Bulb technology, with added benefits of a high or low switch to extend the light duration. The solar light bulbs have a 10 year life, and can be changed out for a new light bulb in the future. It comes with a Warm White LED that emits 200 lumens of light on High, and 100 lumens on Low.
Benefits You Receive with the Everest Solar Lamp Post:
- Has an industrial yet mid-20th Century feel to the design, while most solar lanterns have a classic carriage or coach style. It will look wonderful with the industrial architecture of your home or business.
- The Gama Sonic light bulb will last for 10 years, and is changeable if you prefer a Bright White light. Choose the Bright White 6000K option above, for about 240 lumens of Bright White light, for an additional $23.00.
- The bulb has a classic design of a light bulb, which many customers prefer since this style will match your other exterior lights.
- Has a High/Low light switch you can use to dim the light bulb and increase the light duration hours at night, or increase the light when you will be away from home or just want added security light all the time.
- The Everest solar lamp post light comes in Black.
- No electrical wiring is required, and your electric bill will not increase when you install a solar pole light. It is completely solar powered, and needs just the sun to charge the internal battery packs. Here is a link to the Everest Instruction Manual.
- Gama Sonic outdoor solar lamp posts need 1 hour of sun for every 1 1/2 hours of light you will receive at night. This is extraordinary considering the number of LED bulbs (eleven) incorporated into the light bulb, and is made possible with the powerful solar panel on top of the pole.
- The only maintenance required is to periodically wipe off the solar panel gently to remove dirt, and remove snow during the Winter. This will allow for optimum charging when the solar panel is exposed to the sunshine.
- Solar Lamp Post Light, Everest by Gama Sonic
- Available in Black
- Has an On/Off switch. Be sure to switch the solar post lantern to ON during installation.
- Round mono-crystalline solar panel with protective tempered glass cover
- Includes Two Gama Sonic battery packs of 3.2V AA 3000mah Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries
- Has 11 LED bulbs with 2700K Warm White color incorporated into the GS solar light bulb
- Solar lamp fixture is 10.5" x 10.5", total width is 23" x 92" high installed
- Bottom base size is 9.5" wide
- Pole comes in 4 sections that screw together once your have installed the bottom base into concrete or the ground
- Includes Three 10" concrete bolts
- Includes a 2 year warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic solar lights
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the carriage lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.
WARNING: Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries must be recycled or disposed of properly per your State requirements. Do not tamper with the battery, or try to open it, as it could have a harmful effect.