Solar Lamp Post - Victorian Double Coach Lights - Solar Light Bulb
- In stock, ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Free Shipping
This classic Solar Lamp Post, with a 19th Century Victorian design, has Double Solar Coach Lights for twice the brightness. Gama Sonic's new technology Solar Light Bulb, for a traditional lighting appearance, has been incorporated into this updated yard solar light.
The Victorian solar yard light is made from Powder Coated Cast Aluminum, with real beveled glass lenses, and has a Black Finish. The solar lamp post light is 90” H x 25” W x 9” D, including the double Victorian solar coach lanterns. You will enjoy the welcoming feeling that Warm White LED brings to your outdoor entrance.
The Victorian solar lamp post light GS Solar Light Bulb series has a High/Off/Low brightness option, with the switch on the Exterior of the lantern top for convenience. If you need longer duration of light at night, up to 12 hours of light, use the Low option, and if your home needs a brighter light at night, set the switch to High and receive up to 8 hours of light.
The installed Solar Light Bulbs use 2700K Warm White LED, with a total output of 300 lumens of light. If you prefer a Bright White LED at 6000K, and approximately 360 lumens output plus White light, you can mark the Option above and purchase them for an additional $42.00.
We recommend that this double solar coach lantern light post be installed into concrete due to the weight on top of the pole. You can either use the included hardware, or visit your local hardware store for other recommendations. Here is a link to the GS-94B Victorian Instruction Manual to help with your installation questions.
Gama Sonic's design and construction is exceptional, and includes a 2 Year Warranty. The Quality of the solar yard pole light shines through with the tempered beveled glass lenses, the 300 Lumens of light output, and the Powder Coated Cast Aluminum, weather and rust resistant material. Would the classic look of this 19th Century gas street lamp design add to the existing charm of your home or business for years to come? Absolutely!
- Victorian Solar Lamp Post with Double Solar Coach Lights by Gama Sonic
- Hardware is included for installation into concrete
- Solar powered lights are an elegant, energy-efficient way to light your home for beauty and safety
- Includes the newest technology, the replaceable Solar Light Bulb, with a 10 year life cycle
- Available in a Black Powder Coated Finish
- Lenses are Real Tempered Beveled Glass, durable along with being a very beautiful feature
- 22 Warm White 2700K LED bulbs, with 300 Lumens of light output
- Gama Sonic's own patent pending Cone Reflector enhances the circle of light emitted
- Includes One 3.2V 3000mah Lithium Ion Battery Pack in each solar coach lantern for a longer lasting charge, and will last 2 to 3 years
- 2.4 Watt Mono crystalline silicon integrated solar panel will even partially charge your light during cloudy days
- Made from powder coated, rust-proof cast aluminum for absolutely years of use
- Solar lamp post measures 25" W x 9" D x 90" H, with a 10" diameter base
- Victorian Solar Coach Lantern itself measures 15" H x 9" W x 9" D
- Light Sensor automatically turns solar lamp post yard light on at dusk and off at dawn
- Light duration is up to 12 hours on a full charge from the sun
- High/Off/Low switch for initial charging and storage purposes. Be sure to choose either High or Low lighting to turn your solar coach light on. Charge in the on position for 2 full sunny days for optimum light output.
- No maintenance required other than wiping down the top and glass to clear dust periodically
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Manufactured by Gama Sonic
- Rechargeable Battery Pack: 3.2V Lithium Ion x 2
- Charging Capacity: 3000mAh
- Power Source: Mono Crystalline 2.4 Watt Solar Cell
- Solar Light Duration: Up to 12 Hours on Low Setting
- Solar coach lights have 22 Warm White 2700K LED Bulbs, with 300 Lumens of Light Output
- Charge outdoor solar lamps for 2 Sunny Days for Best Results
- After several years when the batteries need to be replaced, use only high quality Gama Sonic Li-Ion 3.2V 3000mAh, one Battery Pack required per lantern
- Turn solar yard pole light to OFF prior to replacing batteries
- Do not dispose of Lithium-Ion batteries in regular trash - Recycle per city, state and federal regulations
- Clean the solar panel regularly with a damp cloth for optimum charging performance
- Do not use harsh chemical solvents to clean your solar panels
- Do not put a lot of pressure on the solar panels while removing the fixture head, or changing out the batteries
Replacing the Solar LED Bulb:
- Detach the Fixture Head lid
- Turn the light operation to OFF
- Remove the existing solar bulb by turning it counterclockwise, just like a regular electric bulb
- Install the new LED bulb by turning into the bulb socket clockwise
- Turn the light operation to ON
- Reassemble the unit working backwards on instructions
- Pressure on the solar panel area of the coach lantern should always be kept to a minimum to avoid damage
- NOTE: These GS Solar Light Bulbs are Low Voltage, and work ONLY with Gama Sonic solar lamp post products. They are NOT for use in any type of electrical socket.